Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Had enough want to go now!

Had enough want to go now!

Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

trigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nice
Thumbs down Had enough want to go now!

Hey all be warned, this is to have a rant!

1) I cant wait to leave work, I work with the most workshy ignorant bastards ever to walk the earth!

2) Who cares about Big Brother, I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT!

3) Some bastards robbed my companies office last night and cleared us out, several grands worth of top end computers!! GET A JOB YOU LEACHS!

4) What are the strong winds all about!!! GRRRR

5) Travelodge Wembley - DO NOT USE!!! Run by idiots! And take money that is not theirs!

Phew and i am done!!

Please feel free to vent your frustrations for today!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had enough want to go now!

Originally Posted by trigod
Hey all be warned, this is to have a rant!

1) I cant wait to leave work, I work with the most workshy ignorant bastards ever to walk the earth!

3) Some bastards robbed my companies office last night and cleared us out, several grands worth of top end computers!! GET A JOB YOU LEACHS!

4) What are the strong winds all about!!! GRRRR

5) Travelodge Wembley - DO NOT USE!!! Run by idiots! And take money that is not theirs!

Phew and i am done!!

Please feel free to vent your frustrations for today!
I had the (mis)fortune to stay in Travel Lodge Wembley once and thought it was hilarious! So, so bad it was really very good. But I always find 'bad' things far funnier and more satisfying than 'good' (after the event).

Hope your day gets better!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Can not believe these winds. Never known them to be soooo strong for so long. Took the dog for a walk and he got blown into the road. No cars about fortunately.

Last edited by spackster; Jan 18th 2007 at 2:51 pm. Reason: Crap grammar
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spackster
Can not believe these winds. Never known them to be soooo strong for so long. Took the dog for a walk and he got blown into the road. No cars about fortunately.
Poor dog!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

davec987 will become famous soon enoughdavec987 will become famous soon enough

I am finding the wind to be good practice for me and girlfriend for our move coming up to Wellington.
Just need to find some lead soled shoes for her yet.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Had enough now want to go! Me too going stir crazy We are flying out on Monday for a reccie and am getting excited and afraid in equal measures. Even doing the washing up is pissing me off! Everything seems to to be getting in the way!!!!!!!! I want to just pack and sit by the front door waiting for the cab to take us to heathrow.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

trigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nice

DAMN IT ANOTHER ******* THING TO MOAN ABOUT!!!

Was working at home today, after the robbery last night i was trying to keep on top of the work and the power went out until just now, from 2pm!!!!!

So tomorrow I am already behind work wise and I have to organise new equipment for the office!!!!

Old Jan 18th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davec987
I am finding the wind to be good practice for me and girlfriend for our move coming up to Wellington.
Just need to find some lead soled shoes for her yet.

The winds you've been having back home have been far worse than Windy Wellington. We've had gorgeous weather for a couple of weeks now. Beats the snow in Scotland.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:02 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

These winds we are currently experiencing in the UK would be good practice for those moving to NZ.

My wife has been literally blown over in Wellington, I have been struck by flying debris in Auckland and in Christchurch it has been so windy for me I couldn't get the car door open, when I went round to open the other one and climb in through the passenger seat the wind wrenched the door out of my hand!

Just look at an atlas to realise New Zealand (not just Wellington) is a very windy place!

Buzzy
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trigod

Well, you wont escape UK BB here either I'm afraid to say..... its been on the news all week now!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:03 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Wellington has come to respect the wind and turned it into an art form.

http://www.sculpture.org.nz/engine/S...7/AID/1097.htm
http://www.citylink.co.nz/services/webcam/zephyrometer/

Last edited by asiatic; Jan 19th 2007 at 5:06 am.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus. One little fart and the country goes nuts. Stop moanin and get your drying out!!

Two days left! Oh my God. Should see the house,would let you but don't know how!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:55 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danny.f
Jesus. One little fart and the country goes nuts. Stop moanin and get your drying out!!

Two days left! Oh my God. Should see the house,would let you but don't know how!
OMG!!!!!!

2 days - how are you doing?? What are you doing?? You all packed, etc??!! How do you feel? Bricking it yet?!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
OMG!!!!!!

2 days - how are you doing?? What are you doing?? You all packed, etc??!! How do you feel? Bricking it yet?!

Lools! You damned fine fairy! Just waiting with the in-laws! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Let me out! Nearly all packed,feeling well excited,and a little nervous.In Sunderland library,2 mins left. See you soon Lools,hope you ok love. Take care.will speak soon!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Lools! You damned fine fairy! Just waiting with the in-laws! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Let me out! Nearly all packed,feeling well excited,and a little nervous.In Sunderland library,2 mins left. See you soon Lools,hope you ok love. Take care.will speak soon!
Say Hi to Sunderland from me. Is the stuffed lion still in the library.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.