Reload this Page >

Guys, I'm really confused.... ROTORUA

Guys, I'm really confused.... ROTORUA

Old Feb 6th 2011, 8:32 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Guys, I'm really confused.... ROTORUA

HeHe. He's a loveable nutter

I remember Jack. He finally got round to creating his own log-in then.

Trouble is yer cover is blown Jack-me-lad
Old Feb 6th 2011, 8:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

If your job isn't all that Jack & you have remained torn because you enjoy your UK social life and opportunities but miss your immediate family and aspects of their NZ lives why not just chuck the whole lot up in the air for a year or so . Stop thinking about it all and do something else with your life.

You are young. I wish I still was. Try a working holiday visa and travel. Go for BUNAC & do something else somewhere else.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 11:40 pm
must be a mid-life crisis

cathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nice

What do you all mean by Rotorua being a 'small town' for us Taupo dwellers it'll forever by "ROTORVEGAS"
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

bunnyphobia is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cathynclive
What do you all mean by Rotorua being a 'small town' for us Taupo dwellers it'll forever by "ROTORVEGAS"
That is true. Taupo is where I go to for a nice lie-down. Normally when I'm on the way to somewhere else (!)

And funny story about the espionage/Rotorua questioning. I concur with the work-visa suggestion, just get out and explore