Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Guns N Roses Auckland

Guns N Roses Auckland

Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Guns N Roses Auckland

Hi all

We have two spare tickets for the Guns N Roses Concert on Friday 29 June in Auckland Vector Arena, they are standing tickets.

We bought them for someone but they let us down so we have them spare now, they cost us $150 each so ideally I would like to sell them at that price

If you wish to buy them or know anyone who wants them, then please PM me, and I will be happy to sell them, we have them on trade me but have so far not sold them

HELP ME PLEASE

Thanks Dawn

Ps It will finish quite late, as I heard that Axl refuses to go on before 11pm and also we had an email advising the concerts in Oz finished as late as 130 am
Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:41 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guns N Roses Auckland

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Hi all

We have two spare tickets for the Guns N Roses Concert on Friday 29 June in Auckland Vector Arena, they are standing tickets.

We bought them for someone but they let us down so we have them spare now, they cost us $150 each so ideally I would like to sell them at that price

If you wish to buy them or know anyone who wants them, then please PM me, and I will be happy to sell them, we have them on trade me but have so far not sold them

HELP ME PLEASE

Thanks Dawn

Ps It will finish quite late, as I heard that Axl refuses to go on before 11pm and also we had an email advising the concerts in Oz finished as late as 130 am
Sounds like it will be a fabulous night! Good luck selling the tickets.

p.s. concerts are very expensive in NZ aren't they?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Sounds like it will be a fabulous night! Good luck selling the tickets.

p.s. concerts are very expensive in NZ aren't they?
they are indeed, we paid $50 each to go see Hoobastank earlier this year but they are awesome live and they also did a signing after the gig as it was a small venue

I refused to pay $80 to go see Evanescence and am glad I did as I heard they werent that great
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

Whoever told you that lied cos i saw Evanescence and they were absolutely fantastic!! We were right at the front at St. James, where the sound system is brilliant!, and thought she played and sang wonderfully!

Good luck with selling the tickets although i don't think you're liking to get what you paid for them as ticketmaster have reduced the Saturday silver's to $50 each and lots of people are having trouble selling them at all on trademe (i've even had emails saying they'll take anything!)
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rustie
Whoever told you that lied cos i saw Evanescence and they were absolutely fantastic!! We were right at the front at St. James, where the sound system is brilliant!, and thought she played and sang wonderfully!

Good luck with selling the tickets although i don't think you're liking to get what you paid for them as ticketmaster have reduced the Saturday silver's to $50 each and lots of people are having trouble selling them at all on trademe (i've even had emails saying they'll take anything!)
I know I got that email too and I am so mad with Ticket master for that...i feel like complaining to them as its not fair to sell them for $150 when they then reduece them a few days before the concert

have also heard the sound at the vector arena is crap!!!!! the red hot chilli peppers sound guy said in the herald it was total crap and I am sure he must know a thing or two about acoustics

actually let me rephrase about what they said about evanescence, it was the fact that it was all Amy Lee and the band didnt do much, they just kind of stood there, were as last time they came to NZ, the band was more active and contributed much more to the set...they said that Amy lee was excellent

Last edited by kwprwn; Jun 28th 2007 at 1:46 am. Reason: added a bit
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dawn

I would love to have gone but I just can't afford them at the mo we're on a budget and have to stick with that until Carl gets a job. Plus we don't have a babysitter here now

Really truly hope you manage to sell them asap! Next time tell your friends to stick it and get their own - thats shocking they did that to you

Michelle x
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hi Dawn

I would love to have gone but I just can't afford them at the mo we're on a budget and have to stick with that until Carl gets a job. Plus we don't have a babysitter here now

Really truly hope you manage to sell them asap! Next time tell your friends to stick it and get their own - thats shocking they did that to you

Michelle x
thats fine...next time I will indeed, it was someone owen works with and...well lets just go to say next time it will be a great big FAT NO if they want anything
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:27 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpty bump - love to but no babysitter!