Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

guess who is due in 10 weeks?

guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Old Nov 5th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default guess who is due in 10 weeks?

oops!

Last edited by jennifer45; Nov 5th 2010 at 10:41 am. Reason: didn't work!
Old Nov 9th 2010, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

An exciting start to 2011 for you then! Take it from the comment it wasn't planned. Congratulations anyway.

Phyl x

p.s. hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick here,if I have then

P x
Old Nov 10th 2010, 12:39 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Err congratulations

Boy, girl or don't know yet?
Old Nov 16th 2010, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe it!
Posted a really funny joke /video/ animated giff!
It didn't work!
I was too P!$$ed to attempt to correct it, so I tried to delete it like you do!

Unsuccessfully - like most of my ventures these days - but hey who cares-

I really am loving every minute of my twilight years in this beautiful country! Get up every morning at 6am to 6.30 am (honest) and in the swimming pool by 7am to 730am.
It's pure Paradise. The most fantastic swimming complex (far superior to the Leisure centre in the UK where we paid over £600 pa as members) ONLY 5 other people there other than the life guards!

Sorry for any unintentional misleading in the original posting.

If I was pregnant - my husband would be my manager and I would be quids in--
Not a holy star in the sky! Just an embarrassed, sued gynaecologist

My original post-- Guess who is due in 10 weeks? [6 now] was referring to SANTA of course!

But I love you for thinking otherwise!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 10:24 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennifer45
Can't believe it!
Posted a really funny joke /video/ animated giff!
It didn't work!
I was too P!$$ed to attempt to correct it, so I tried to delete it like you do!

Unsuccessfully - like most of my ventures these days - but hey who cares-

I really am loving every minute of my twilight years in this beautiful country! Get up every morning at 6am to 6.30 am (honest) and in the swimming pool by 7am to 730am.
It's pure Paradise. The most fantastic swimming complex (far superior to the Leisure centre in the UK where we paid over £600 pa as members) ONLY 5 other people there other than the life guards!

Sorry for any unintentional misleading in the original posting.

If I was pregnant - my husband would be my manager and I would be quids in--
Not a holy star in the sky! Just an embarrassed, sued gynaecologist

My original post-- Guess who is due in 10 weeks? [6 now] was referring to SANTA of course!

But I love you for thinking otherwise!
Which pool do you go to, not a fan of riverside so hope its elsewhere (richmond) really want to start taking my daughter swimming regularly.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Which pool do you go to, not a fan of riverside so hope its elsewhere (richmond) really want to start taking my daughter swimming regularly.
It's Richmond !
http://www.asbaquaticcentre.co.nz
They have the most fantastic facilities for families and children..
Special pools, special lessons after school. A very large Wave pool for teenagers (and younger with supervision.)
Spas and saunas. Lane pool and polo pool.
When I go, there are 5 other people using the complex-

SO I DON"T WANT ANY OF YOU LOT SPOILING IT FOR ME>> COME AFTER 8am.

Thank you.

PS: even when I take my friend's little girl for lessons after school - the complex is quite empty, except for Dads with their babies/ little ones and Mums with theirs.

It really is something for Tasman/Nelson to be proud of.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 4:34 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennifer45
It's Richmond !
http://www.asbaquaticcentre.co.nz
They have the most fantastic facilities for families and children..
Special pools, special lessons after school. A very large Wave pool for teenagers (and younger with supervision.)
Spas and saunas. Lane pool and polo pool.
When I go, there are 5 other people using the complex-

SO I DON"T WANT ANY OF YOU LOT SPOILING IT FOR ME>> COME AFTER 8am.

Thank you.

PS: even when I take my friend's little girl for lessons after school - the complex is quite empty, except for Dads with their babies/ little ones and Mums with theirs.

It really is something for Tasman/Nelson to be proud of.
Nice one, thank you. I have spread this info amongst my early to rise club, we have been looking for a venue to meet for a while.

Seriously I am not going anywhere before 8am !
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

OMG sorry! But at least you can see how I got the wrong end of the stick!

Glad you are enjoying your peaceful swim in the morning,long may it continue.

As for Santa!!!!!! bloody due too soon if you ask me! Does not seem like almost a year since we had our first NZ Xmas.

Phyl x