Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

guess who is due in 10 weeks?

guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Old Nov 5th 2010, 10:39 am
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
jennifer45's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Nelson Bays/Abel Tasman NZ- my Utopia
Posts: 632
jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default guess who is due in 10 weeks?

oops!

Last edited by jennifer45; Nov 5th 2010 at 10:41 am. Reason: didn't work!
jennifer45 is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2010, 10:03 pm
  #2  
BE Forum Addict
 
weejie's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Dunedin
Posts: 1,383
weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

An exciting start to 2011 for you then! Take it from the comment it wasn't planned. Congratulations anyway.

Phyl x

p.s. hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick here,if I have then

P x
weejie is offline  
Old Nov 10th 2010, 12:39 am
  #3  
Queen of the Underworld
 
Persephone's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: In NZ!
Posts: 4,785
Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Err congratulations

Boy, girl or don't know yet?
Persephone is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2010, 9:35 am
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
jennifer45's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Nelson Bays/Abel Tasman NZ- my Utopia
Posts: 632
jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Can't believe it!
Posted a really funny joke /video/ animated giff!
It didn't work!
I was too P!$$ed to attempt to correct it, so I tried to delete it like you do!

Unsuccessfully - like most of my ventures these days - but hey who cares-

I really am loving every minute of my twilight years in this beautiful country! Get up every morning at 6am to 6.30 am (honest) and in the swimming pool by 7am to 730am.
It's pure Paradise. The most fantastic swimming complex (far superior to the Leisure centre in the UK where we paid over £600 pa as members) ONLY 5 other people there other than the life guards!

Sorry for any unintentional misleading in the original posting.

If I was pregnant - my husband would be my manager and I would be quids in--
Not a holy star in the sky! Just an embarrassed, sued gynaecologist

My original post-- Guess who is due in 10 weeks? [6 now] was referring to SANTA of course!

But I love you for thinking otherwise!
jennifer45 is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2010, 10:24 am
  #5  
Stoke City fanatic
 
nelsonpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: nelson no more :-(
Posts: 693
nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Originally Posted by jennifer45 View Post
Can't believe it!
Posted a really funny joke /video/ animated giff!
It didn't work!
I was too P!$$ed to attempt to correct it, so I tried to delete it like you do!

Unsuccessfully - like most of my ventures these days - but hey who cares-

I really am loving every minute of my twilight years in this beautiful country! Get up every morning at 6am to 6.30 am (honest) and in the swimming pool by 7am to 730am.
It's pure Paradise. The most fantastic swimming complex (far superior to the Leisure centre in the UK where we paid over £600 pa as members) ONLY 5 other people there other than the life guards!

Sorry for any unintentional misleading in the original posting.

If I was pregnant - my husband would be my manager and I would be quids in--
Not a holy star in the sky! Just an embarrassed, sued gynaecologist

My original post-- Guess who is due in 10 weeks? [6 now] was referring to SANTA of course!

But I love you for thinking otherwise!
Which pool do you go to, not a fan of riverside so hope its elsewhere (richmond) really want to start taking my daughter swimming regularly.
nelsonpom is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2010, 10:58 am
  #6  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
jennifer45's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Nelson Bays/Abel Tasman NZ- my Utopia
Posts: 632
jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Originally Posted by nelsonpom View Post
Which pool do you go to, not a fan of riverside so hope its elsewhere (richmond) really want to start taking my daughter swimming regularly.
It's Richmond !
http://www.asbaquaticcentre.co.nz
They have the most fantastic facilities for families and children..
Special pools, special lessons after school. A very large Wave pool for teenagers (and younger with supervision.)
Spas and saunas. Lane pool and polo pool.
When I go, there are 5 other people using the complex-

SO I DON"T WANT ANY OF YOU LOT SPOILING IT FOR ME>> COME AFTER 8am.

Thank you.

PS: even when I take my friend's little girl for lessons after school - the complex is quite empty, except for Dads with their babies/ little ones and Mums with theirs.

It really is something for Tasman/Nelson to be proud of.
jennifer45 is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2010, 4:34 pm
  #7  
Stoke City fanatic
 
nelsonpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: nelson no more :-(
Posts: 693
nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

Originally Posted by jennifer45 View Post
It's Richmond !
http://www.asbaquaticcentre.co.nz
They have the most fantastic facilities for families and children..
Special pools, special lessons after school. A very large Wave pool for teenagers (and younger with supervision.)
Spas and saunas. Lane pool and polo pool.
When I go, there are 5 other people using the complex-

SO I DON"T WANT ANY OF YOU LOT SPOILING IT FOR ME>> COME AFTER 8am.

Thank you.

PS: even when I take my friend's little girl for lessons after school - the complex is quite empty, except for Dads with their babies/ little ones and Mums with theirs.

It really is something for Tasman/Nelson to be proud of.
Nice one, thank you. I have spread this info amongst my early to rise club, we have been looking for a venue to meet for a while.

Seriously I am not going anywhere before 8am !
nelsonpom is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:09 am
  #8  
BE Forum Addict
 
weejie's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Dunedin
Posts: 1,383
weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess who is due in 10 weeks?

OMG sorry! But at least you can see how I got the wrong end of the stick!

Glad you are enjoying your peaceful swim in the morning,long may it continue.

As for Santa!!!!!! bloody due too soon if you ask me! Does not seem like almost a year since we had our first NZ Xmas.

Phyl x
weejie is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.