Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Guess What ?????????????

Guess What ?????????????

Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:26 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess What ?????????????

Oh lovely Congratulations !!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:48 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
WE GOT THIS EMAIL

Hi Kevin,

The good news is that your application has now been approved in principle.

At this stage we normally write to applicants to request the migrant levy and passports.

As you have already provided these items I can now pass your application directly onto our issuing team.

There is usually a four week queue for visas to be issued. Currently however our issuing team are issuing visas in around 1 week.

When your passports are returned they will be sent via special delivery and all original documents will also be returned at this time.

I trust this is welcome news.

Kind regards
Yeeeeeeehay

Congratulations
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

WELL DONE MANY CONGRATULATIONS

Helenx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:29 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well there does the neighbourhood!

Good job to, that wine bottle is getting dusty!
Attached Thumbnails Guess What ?????????????-home02_small.jpg  
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

WE'RE GOING TO
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!
Congratulations

wont let me give you any Karma, but consider the virtual karma given
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:48 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Yay, well done you two that's fab news, have a bottle of bolly on me!!!

Ta Hun

Actually done 3 bottles but hey who's counting I might need to borrow that list of yours
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:49 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
YAY!!!!!

Many many congrats to the both of you, dead jealous we are! Congrats karma duly sent.

Wont be too long for yours, I'm sure
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:50 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beachcombers

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well there does the neighbourhood!

Good job to, that wine bottle is getting dusty!

Cheeky Sod!!! Who sez we're gonna live by you ???? Melissa is no problem but you!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:54 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

MICHELLE & GEORGINA

Thanks girls for holding my hand ( & Kevs) through the whole bl**dy thing & for picking me up when there was no light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to return the favour one day SOON!!!!!!

Meanwhile the drinks are on Kev!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:55 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

WE'RE GOING TO
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!
cool --- enjoy
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:34 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

MICHELLE & GEORGINA

Thanks girls for holding my hand ( & Kevs) through the whole bl**dy thing & for picking me up when there was no light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to return the favour one day SOON!!!!!!

Ahhh hun - you have been here for me too

Now did you mention drinks on Kev - Champers then please
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:30 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Sitting on the Marlborough Ridge on Sunday! Keeping the sunshining for you guys!
Attached Thumbnails Guess What ?????????????-steve-trip-013.jpg   Guess What ?????????????-steve-trip-007.jpg   Guess What ?????????????-steve-trip-019.jpg  
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

MICHELLE & GEORGINA

Oooh you soppy mare! I'm glad I could help, and you are most very welcome chick! Now my EOI is in, you might need to return the favour sooner than you though hehe

Seriously though, I'm still here for you both if you need to rant, scream, laugh, cry ... throughout the moving process

Michelle xxx

PS: Save my booze for a visit I'll make to you - but no sleeping in bus-stops this time!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

jasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to all

Brilliant!!!!!! we are so made up for you,

before you no it you'll be here and settling in!!!!

Jason & Andrea
Old Mar 20th 2007, 5:36 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Thank you all for the good wishes, still can't believe its really happening, although we had our migrant levy debited from our account today!! OUCH

Spent the day going round in what feels like circles but actually made a bit of progress.

I've got to sell my car & I don't want to cos I love my car ( A Galaxy) & my kids love my car ( cos it's got DVD players in it!!) so I've not been tooooo helpful in getting it cleaned today in the hope I get to hang onto it a bit longer (but don't tell Kev!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.