Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Guess The Weight of my Dogs!!

Guess The Weight of my Dogs!!

Old Aug 18th 2006, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Guess The Weight of my Dogs!!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I don't think they're that much - I hope not! Am thinking full MOT at vets, they have to be micro-chipped anyway, buy treadmill & pink fluffy dog jackets - try to pass them off as Yorkshire Terriers?!
no idea with dog weights, but maybe you could do a Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Geri Halliwell and put them in your hand bag...picture that a doberman in a handbag...quite comical to imagine

homosexual tendencies in a dog, now thats an interesting thought
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:14 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahB
My dad always did it that way too with their dog.
RESULTS IN!!!!

Stanley a slightly weedy 35kg and Misty not far behind for a girl 32KG!! Combined weight of 67Kg which makes one of you almost spot on!!

Micro-chipping was only £37:30 for the two if anyone else is needing to do it?

Can get sensible quote now, yeah right! They've just been to the kennels for the weekend and "Mad-Dog" woman has given me loads of numbers for pet shippers - if I find any good ones I'll post details.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

RESULTS IN!!!!

Stanley a slightly weedy 35kg and Misty not far behind for a girl 32KG!! Combined weight of 67Kg which makes one of you almost spot on!!

Micro-chipping was only £37:30 for the two if anyone else is needing to do it?

Can get sensible quote now, yeah right! They've just been to the kennels for the weekend and "Mad-Dog" woman has given me loads of numbers for pet shippers - if I find any good ones I'll post details.
Hi ya,

we are taking two large cats and wire haired fox terrier, who weighs a whopping 13kilos, have been quoted £2200 for all three with Passports for pets.

Jac&adie
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by spackster
Hi ya,

we are taking two large cats and wire haired fox terrier, who weighs a whopping 13kilos, have been quoted £2200 for all three with Passports for pets.

Jac&adie
Am liking www.airpets.com
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Am liking www.airpets.com
just looked at their web site, they look quite good, might chase them up in the morning

Adie
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:52 pm

just looked at their web site, they look quite good, might chase them up in the morning

Adie
Havew just had slightly pickled attempt at measuring our two and submitting request for a quote! Not based on weight at all having totally humiliated them today by making them get on the scales at the vets! (One at a time please; No coach parties, etc, etc, ho, ho, ho!)
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya,

Jac&adie
Wow that's a good quote. When I asked passport for pets they said my 1 springer spaniel would be £1600+++vets stuff totalling £2000ish
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Wow that's a good quote. When I asked passport for pets they said my 1 springer spaniel would be £1600+++vets stuff totalling £2000ish
That's more than a bloody human!!! 2 in fact!! Jesus-is he flying the plane or what? Better be pedigree chum for that kind of wadulla.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
That's more than a bloody human!!! 2 in fact!! Jesus-is he flying the plane or what? Better be pedigree chum for that kind of wadulla.
I know, I telephoned and questioned the sales girl and said it was more than the human airfare! She said that if my dog could be sqeezed into a smaller cage it would cost less Poor dog - and its a long enough journey anyway?!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
I know, I telephoned and questioned the sales girl and said it was more than the human airfare! She said that if my dog could be sqeezed into a smaller cage it would cost less Poor dog - and its a long enough journey anyway?!
That's crap. I'm going to have to change all my plans now and give the kids seats.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
That's crap. I'm going to have to change all my plans now and give the kids seats.
LOL
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guess the weight of the dog's what,anyway?