GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We are so gutted.... couple of days to exchange on the house sale and the bloody buyers decided to pull out! So, back to square one.
Thanks, I feel better now.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all
Default Re: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Really sorry to hear that. The house buying and selling process in the UK is just rubbish - there's far too much that can go wrong. We're at a similar stage, and I'm just praying that it all goes through. I'm really looking forward to the far better system in NZ!

Hope you get another buyer soon. Good luck
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reylan
We are so gutted.... couple of days to exchange on the house sale and the bloody buyers decided to pull out! So, back to square one.
Thanks, I feel better now.
Been there, done that and know exactly how you feel..........

We had it happen twice, one of the times whilst we were over here, in NZ, having a look around and the 2nd time within 2 months of that!

Sit tight and stick with it, it will all come right in the end.....Good luck
Old Sep 24th 2010, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really nice

We have been waiting for what seems an age for our house sale to conclude. I can't relax until it does.

The sale of our last house fell through and it's gutting - though on that occasion the house builder bought it from us as they needed us to make the sales.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and hope you get another buyer soon.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 9:59 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
Good Luck and hope you get another buyer soon.
Ditto from me