Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:58 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Not yet - she learned "sit" after about two days - then quickly realised how cute she looks and how it gets her what she wants.

I took her for a walk earlier and she sat without being asked at one of the roads - she's a good dog (mostly!)
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah and Rob and W & T great photos!

Rob I just love your dog so cute!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Queenstown 2 weeks ago when myself and the wife paid a visit. The Remarkables and Lake Wakitipu, myself and the T in front of same, and then Lake Taupo with a perfect reflection. Lovely
Wow, you sure are cute. Hope its ok for me to say that!
I was in Qtown last month but there was no snow then.

Last weekend we were looking at our pics and I thought I will have to get them on my work pc so I can put some here, they are mostly from the Auckland area which doesn't feature much on this thread.
I will make you all fall in love with it, I'm sure.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:35 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Lovely pics, W n T, Queenstown looks and sounds amazing, you both look so happy in pic, great to put faces to names too.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:39 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Just for a change - some pics where the sun isn't blazing!

And this is what I made last weekend!

And of course:

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:07 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

And this is what I made last weekend!
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...h_DSC05453.jpg

hey ! this isnt half bad
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:49 pm
Happy in Wellington

The frost this weekend

And the roof steaming in the sun

And do you think I might have gone a bit overboard on the size of this gate?

Noodle on the beach

Face off!

Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:25 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Taken on Sunday in Mt Richmond Forest. You can see right down the Wairau Valley & the snow is towards Rainbow skifield

The last one is the first signs of spring
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1010102.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1010106.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1010108.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:33 pm
Happy in Wellington

Beautiful.

And you have lambs already!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:52 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Beautiful.

And you have lambs already!

Lots of lambs.

Apparently they lamb here in Marlborough early, due to the mild conditions. If they get them to market this side of Xmas they average $60 a lamb, otherwise it's $45 a lamb
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:12 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Opononi sands

Kai Iwi Lakes

nice view!

Maganoui at the wee harbour bit
Old Jul 17th 2007, 4:28 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Lots of lambs.

Apparently they lamb here in Marlborough early, due to the mild conditions. If they get them to market this side of Xmas they average $60 a lamb, otherwise it's $45 a lamb
Ah ! That explains it.We've been seeing lambs up the road and wondering why so early.

I love your pics Rob. 'Specially the one of the cat n dog
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:50 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Cool pics as always Pixi Dust

I'm still waiting for my DH to show me how to use the camera properly we packed the manual & I haven't got a clue which box it's in
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Heres my iced up car this morning... see it does get cold in Auckland!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0951%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

warm you up with pictures of the coramandel region while on holiday feb 2006(wish i was there now with this wet brit summer)
2ND PICTURE WAS FROM MY BEACH HOUSE
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0260.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0257.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0265.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.