Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old May 27th 2007, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
I know I wish, I am scared of taking pictures must of taken maximum of 20 pictures in my life! I can't hold the camera still or wink!!!

My dad goes on a camera forum and I was reading over his shoulder and spotted that thread. They were that good I thought I would post them on here.

T
Well there are worst things you can catch your dad looking at on the internet

They really are brilliant and just make me want to chuck it all in now and dash over - what's all this visa business and saving money palava all about anyways hey!
Old May 27th 2007, 10:47 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Wow he's good! Beautiful pics.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:35 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Took this yesterday on the way to Nelson. This is our coffee & cake stop!!!

Not gonna tell you where it is though cos don't want to share it!! ( Frenchy & Beachcombers - I KNOW where you live so ssshhhhh!!!)
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1010024.jpg  
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:42 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Can only upload one pic at a time for some reason otherwise it won't work HELP Rob, what am I doing wrong??

Here's another one
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1010025.jpg  
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:51 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Can only upload one pic at a time for some reason otherwise it won't work HELP Rob, what am I doing wrong??

Here's another one
Am experimenting to see if I can upload from the website so may not work ... our new house!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-house.jpg  
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Am experimenting to see if I can upload from the website so may not work ... our new house!
And The Mount ..
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-surfing-11-05-07-026.jpg  
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:09 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooooo...lovely house...more pics please!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:46 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

I WANT THAT ONE!!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline- wow Lovely house!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:36 pm

I WANT THAT ONE!!
It's still cold and Hubby refuses to put up any picture hooks or my plate rack as he's convinced all NZ houses are made of matchsticks and cardboard!!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

dicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nice

It's great to see so many ace photographers amongst us.
For those of you who missed the link in our introduction thread post, here are some samples of shots taken on our bike tours of both the north and south islands. Take your pic of the options in this menu.

http://homepage.mac.com/dicklaing/Menu8.html
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Took this yesterday on the way to Nelson. This is our coffee & cake stop!!!

Not gonna tell you where it is though cos don't want to share it!! ( Frenchy & Beachcombers - I KNOW where you live so ssshhhhh!!!)
mmm What its worth Sarah!!!!! A cuppa in town next week
Old Jun 10th 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Here is our new house!! Just can't wait to get there now!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-9614465__1178142424__1__1-b0aea9456f6c57aab4cf363907c05496___big__.jpg  
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:38 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by garryhg
Here is our new house!! Just can't wait to get there now!!
WOW ! this looks stunning just needs a pool bar.....
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:49 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

This was the view today at the end of the Waihopai Valley Road. If you look very carefully you might be able to spot a house at the bottom of the hills.

Not sure of the which ones are which as far as mountains are concerned but think one is Mt Philips
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1010058.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.