Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Originally Posted by Suicide Sheep View Post
Paladin is a character class in dundgeons and dragons ! Is it not?
OH! VERY CLOSE!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious View Post
I know what 'a' Paladin is: an heroic defender of a noble cause.......I can't help but wonder if your cause isn't green and smokeable?!!
Sometimes!!

But mostly yellow, shiny and heavy LOL!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karonious View Post
I know what 'a' Paladin is: an heroic defender of a noble cause.......
OK I give in!

Yes it is sort of... a Paladin is a spiritual knight with a noble cause from the game Warcraft, which IS very similar to D & D !

Kudos to Karonious!!

Dave
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
OH! If we're giving games away - anyone figure out where the name Paladin comes from yet?!

Dave
is Paladin a high-level official found a few medievel & modern european countries?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets View Post
is Paladin a high-level official found a few medievel & modern european countries?
I'd so like to be a high level official and kick out the crooks in those darn countries governments and central banks LOL!

Dave
x

p.s. Hi Rach - hows the new home shapin up?
xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I'd so like to be a high level official and kick out the crooks in those darn countries governments and central banks LOL!

Dave
x

p.s. Hi Rach - hows the new home shapin up?
xx
getting there, going to be a slow process, but it'll be worth it. we have a rather lovely blue bathroom thats 40 yrs old & is in dire need of updating, & a penisular cupboard thingy in the kitchen that we tried to take out , but the bloody thing won't move, been there 40 yrs very happily til we move in & try to knock the living daylights out of it , you could say it was built to last!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

getting there, going to be a slow process, but it'll be worth it. we have a rather lovely blue bathroom thats 40 yrs old & is in dire need of updating, & a penisular cupboard thingy in the kitchen that we tried to take out , but the bloody thing won't move, been there 40 yrs very happily til we move in & try to knock the living daylights out of it , you could say it was built to last!!!!!!!!!!

A small amount of C4 should do the trick!

Dave
xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:35 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pixi-dust View Post
yeh, I kind of gave the game away on the nice guy thread didn't I!

I am Scottish, as well.
having a great weekend - hope you are too. x

Grew up in Scotland and know the J M Barrie story and of course of Kirriemuir, Forfar and the few of the other wee toons.

Our wee lad was watching Peter Pan today and it reminded me to ask.

Cheers
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

A small amount of C4 should do the trick!

Dave
xx
'you was only supposed to blow the bloody doors off....'
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

'you was only supposed to blow the bloody doors off....'
Oh hon you are so very funny! Nothin like a good sense of humour to cheer me up! Cheers sweetie!

xxx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh hon you are so very funny! Nothin like a good sense of humour to cheer me up! Cheers sweetie!

xxx
anytime babe xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

anytime babe xx
Hey darlin, have a great easter weekend - no doubt sun, sand, sea, and the rest LOL! Oh I'm well jealous!! Still, 6 more months, tick tock, tick tock.....

xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey darlin, have a great easter weekend - no doubt sun, sand, sea, and the rest LOL! Oh I'm well jealous!! Still, 6 more months, tick tock, tick tock.....

xx
oh yes sun, sea, sand ,choc & the other (not all at once the choc will melt & get sand in it

now i know why you jealous, ........................ you want to be covered in melted chocolate

(i'm off to bed before i get myself in troube..............again!!......nite xx)
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh yes sun, sea, sand ,choc & the other (not all at once the choc will melt & get sand in it

now i know why you jealous, ........................ you want to be covered in melted chocolate

(i'm off to bed before i get myself in troube..............again!!......nite xx)
Oh bugger my secrets out!!!

xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:04 pm
Dragging 4 kids with us..

Jules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud of

From our visit to Scorching Bay, Wellington yesterday...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.