Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:48 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Here's a couple to keep you going
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4063.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4102.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4115.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:28 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a couple more.

I really want to get all of them on but they all need resizing and it will take forever
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-s2.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-s1.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Heres a couple more.

I really want to get all of them on but they all need resizing and it will take forever
Great photos. Please can you label them, tell us which town or area they are?

What would be great is if we could set up a thread for each main location and people post specific photos in each one?
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 11:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by helinuk
Great photos. Please can you label them, tell us which town or area they are?

What would be great is if we could set up a thread for each main location and people post specific photos in each one?
Good idea

When I get the chance I will
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea

When I get the chance I will
Ooooh lovely
Jack I've just noticed your signature!! Congratulations on being selected
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:42 pm
Banned

I have managed to upload about 500 pix HERE

All un-edited ect. so be foregiving
Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:46 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunday in the Marlborough Sounds

Perfect for the morning after the beer festival before!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-irie-days-summer-046.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-irie-days-summer-047.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-irie-days-summer-050.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:55 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Beachcombers

The Sound looks fab today.

Can't wait to get there, hopefully before the weather turns

Weather here isn't too bad actually. Cold, crisp sun shiny weekend which I love.
Hope the head improves as the day goes on!!

Kev & Sarah

P.S Thanx for the PM
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

sunny jim is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

It sounds fantastic and i cant wait to book a flight
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:54 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Seals, just off SH1 north of Kiakoura

Melissa, crayfish and bottle of vino (life does not get better!)

Sunset from our balcony when we were renting in Picton

Me on a horse (does not happen very often!)

Our lemon tree!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-kiakora-002.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-crayfish-004.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-horse-011.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-trekking-004.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-new-house-013.jpg  

Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

I have managed to upload about 500 pix HERE

All un-edited ect. so be foregiving
Not bad, Lad - my particular favourite is the dead fish one, closely followed by the plate of burnt meat
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

FANTASTIC PHOTOS!

Particularly loved the views from the plane over Tauranga area, they give a good perspective of the suburbs and beaches. Thanks Jack
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:57 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Piccies were fab Jack, although I was hoping to see one of you slipping off those rocks or that bough breaking when you sat on it !!!!!

( I know I'm a sick puppy!!)
Old Feb 5th 2007, 3:12 pm
Banned

Sarah you cheeky git

It did wobble a little
Old Feb 5th 2007, 3:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by helinuk
FANTASTIC PHOTOS!

Particularly loved the views from the plane over Tauranga area, they give a good perspective of the suburbs and beaches. Thanks Jack
Most of them are Papamoa and the schools areas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.