Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:37 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Heads
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-13.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-14.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:38 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Cuddles
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-15.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I know what your thinking..................hot stuff
jack , did you have a curry the night before this pick , cos it looks like your arse was smoking from being on fire
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

davec987 will become famous soon enoughdavec987 will become famous soon enough

i think it'll be those jean shorts that is doing it for the ladies!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davec987
i think it'll be those jean shorts that is doing it for the ladies!
oh yeah they're doing it for me
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poppets
jack , did you have a curry the night before this pick , cos it looks like your arse was smoking from being on fire
Indeed I did
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poppets
oh yeah they're doing it for me
Your only human. Your eye's aren't painted on, are they?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

davec987 will become famous soon enoughdavec987 will become famous soon enough

So how are you guys enjoying the trip Jack?

That plate of food looked good!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Your only human. Your eye's aren't painted on, are they?
oh no honey & i like what i see
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:46 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ballsrburning
nice pics are there any quarter mile strips in that area fella, love doing the quarter in my car hope there is?
Sorry - hadn't seen your reply before - I have NO idea what you're talking about BUT I have asked my husband - Waiarapa, Mere Mere (after South Auckland going towards Bombay Hills), Taupo are the only ones he knows about. Mind you, there's someone at the bottom of our road who thinks he's found one!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:53 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Today we went to Waitangi and saw the Treaty House and the Meeting House it is quite stunning and immaculately kept. Well worth a visit.
Had you been before Laura? We've been twice now and I'd go again no problem - I just love it. There's something so special about being there. And it's somewhere that I think the more often you go the more special it gets. Maybe being a bit fanciful now but Waitangi brings the fancifulness out in you I think. Isn't the Meeting House stunning?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:56 am
By name and by nature

I know what your thinking..................hot stuff
Exactly what I was thinking

Great photos by the way. Are you over your jet lag yet? In other words, when are you going to post your observations?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Batty
Exactly what I was thinking

Great photos by the way. Are you over your jet lag yet? In other words, when are you going to post your observations?
Shattered. Had about 3 hours kip last night

Charlie kept a diary so I will post that later when Liv's at nursery.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:23 am
Banned

OK just figured out why the pix are small. Try this
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-1.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-2.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-3.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:28 am
Banned

Heres more
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-bug1.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-bug2.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4004.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.