Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Jan 7th 2007, 6:44 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Here's another couple.

We go to Waikaraka Park speedway most Saturday nights. Last night Steve Williams, Tiger Wood's Caddy was racing but had to retire with car trouble. He's 1NZ (won the Nationals last year) for Saloon cars. Anyway, these are Modifieds - V8s and soooo fast! Before anyone asks - the umbrella on the right was to protect the lady from the dust

And this was in Helensville today (West Auckland) I've put another pic on the 'simple pleasures' thread - when they got out of the water

Last edited by Batty; Jan 7th 2007 at 6:48 am.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:47 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent pictures hun
Old Jan 7th 2007, 4:39 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Yay racing! Hubby will be very pleased. I love mallards, too. We had one nest in one of our flowerbeds, too cute.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:32 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hey up you lot

Well I have been here 5 days now and taken shed loads of pix. You'll love 'em. They are all of the Whangarei, Tutukaka and the Bay of Island (Laura I gave you a call but you were out).

Off down Tauranga way tomorrow so will do Rotorua and Wakatne ect.

I will up load them all when I get back. Well some of them anyway, I have taken over 400 so far

Anyway gotta go booked for a steak later
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:47 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Hey up you lot

Well I have been here 5 days now and taken shed loads of pix. You'll love 'em. They are all of the Whangarei, Tutukaka and the Bay of Island (Laura I gave you a call but you were out).

I will up load them all when I get back. Well some of them anyway, I have taken over 400 so far

oh no! did we miss you - are you off south already. Sorry - we were at cape Rienga yesterday. Terrible weather.
poop!
Well it was nice to talk to you anyway!
So what did you and yours think so far?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

It's a while since I looked at this thread , wow what great pics, keep em coming!

Helensville....umm would be fun to live there! A town with my name on it
Old Jan 9th 2007, 2:37 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Hey up you lot

Ahhhhh Jack - we are all missing you

Glad your having a great time and can't wait to see your pictures!! ( 400 may need a couple of bottles of wine to look at all of them ) :scared:

G
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:05 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Jack! Can't wait to see piccies and hear all about your recce.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice

Originally Posted by Batty
Here's another couple.

We go to Waikaraka Park speedway most Saturday nights. Last night Steve Williams, Tiger Wood's Caddy was racing but had to retire with car trouble. He's 1NZ (won the Nationals last year) for Saloon cars. Anyway, these are Modifieds - V8s and soooo fast! Before anyone asks - the umbrella on the right was to protect the lady from the dust

And this was in Helensville today (West Auckland) I've put another pic on the 'simple pleasures' thread - when they got out of the water

nice pics are there any quarter mile strips in that area fella, love doing the quarter in my car hope there is?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 3:39 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Today we went to Waitangi and saw the Treaty House and the Meeting House it is quite stunning and immaculately kept. Well worth a visit.
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_3959-1.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_3962-1.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_3973-1.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 3:45 am
A land far far away

and more..
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_3975-1.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_3977-1.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:33 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Right then I have over 700 pix all on me PC. Most are scenic and look similar to each other so here's a few.
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-1.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-2.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-3.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:34 am
Banned

I know what your thinking..................hot stuff
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-4.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-5.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-6.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:36 am
Banned

A goat on the beach
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-7.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-8.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-9.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:36 am
Banned

Whangarei Falls
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-10.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-11.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-12.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.