Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

I have spent most of this gorgeous sunny day on Maraetai Beach with friends.... and all of our kids had great fun in the park and on the beach. Stupidly I didnt remember to put any suncream on myself..... Youre not seeing pictures of me, I look like a right beetroot face!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0497%5B1%5D.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0482%5B1%5D.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_0499%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:20 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
I have spent most of this gorgeous sunny day on Maraetai Beach with friends.... and all of our kids had great fun in the park and on the beach. Stupidly I didnt remember to put any suncream on myself..... Youre not seeing pictures of me, I look like a right beetroot face!!
nice, here's hoping that weather continues over the w/e......
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:32 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

sunset from plimmerton beach
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-p1000306.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
sunset from plimmerton beach
Thats a beautiful photo. That coastline is fantastic for sunsets, got a few photos of it myself................well, more like hundreds!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:08 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

A few from yesterday afternoon on the way to Kapiti Coast

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Testing to see if I resized this to a good size. This is Rakaia Gorge in Canterbury.
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-rakaia-gorge-1.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

OK Seemed to work, here are two more from Easter Monday's drive to Rakaia, about 1 hour from Christchurch, at least our part of it.
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-rakaia-gorge-2.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-rakaia-3.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-rakaia-river-above-gorge.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:14 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Looking at Auckland from Devonport - yesterday
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dsc_0143.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dsc_0145.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dsc_0182.jpg  
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:38 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Autumn has arrived

View from our lounge window
Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:39 am
Happy in Wellington

Tui

Tree fern from above

Anyone know what this is?

Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:40 am

SavBlancGal is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a Lorikeet.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:49 am

SavBlancGal is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooops, not a Lorikeet, it's a Rosella.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

Ahhhhh.....I see that the Kywy Tourist Board have hijacked the thread!

Burt
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:37 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burt Badger
Ahhhhh.....I see that the Kywy Tourist Board have hijacked the thread!

Burt
Burt, wrong thread my love: yours is the REAL New Zealand Picture Thread..........looking forward to more from you!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 11:50 pm
Happy in Wellington

Originally Posted by SavBlancGal
Ooops, not a Lorikeet, it's a Rosella.
So it is - Eastern Rosella.

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.