Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:08 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Rob, we have loads - teeny ones the size of pins up to that one. About 2 minutes after we took this one - which I now think might be a girl - we saw another one, similar size but a long slim body. I think the girl ones maybe have bigger bodies cos of the eggs??? Anyone?

see, he's a totally different shape.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:46 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Cool pics of the Mantis .....

The moon over Auckland tonight....
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-moon.jpg  

Last edited by Campbells; Apr 3rd 2007 at 8:49 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:52 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

I was going to show the moony over Welly tonight but the OH stopped me .
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
I think the girl ones maybe have bigger bodies cos of the eggs??? Anyone?
Nah, they just eat too much chocolate.

Actually, did you know that the females eat the males after mating? And I mean literally!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:40 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
Nah, they just eat too much chocolate.

Actually, did you know that the females eat the males after mating? And I mean literally!
I did! Maybe thats why their bodies are bigger!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
Sounds like my ex-wife

Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:45 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Couple more sunsets

Kapiti coast

Maungaraki, Wellington

Coromndel

Dunedin

Sunrise over Wellington Harbour
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:50 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Our house

DVS

Under the house!

Veggie patch

Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:55 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Bloody hell mate you dont half have big rodent over there
Old Apr 6th 2007, 6:28 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Bloody hell mate you dont half have big rodent over there
and it seems to have alloys........
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:28 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

I did! Maybe thats why their bodies are bigger!
Been meaning to ask you if the Pixi-dust handle is from Peter Pan.

Didn't you say you were Scots?

Cheers and hope you are having a good long weekend
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:23 am
A land far far away

Originally Posted by Campbells
Been meaning to ask you if the Pixi-dust handle is from Peter Pan.

Didn't you say you were Scots?

Cheers and hope you are having a good long weekend
yeh, I kind of gave the game away on the nice guy thread didn't I!

I am Scottish, as well.
having a great weekend - hope you are too. x
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

yeh, I kind of gave the game away on the nice guy thread didn't I!

I am Scottish, as well.
having a great weekend - hope you are too. x

OH! If we're giving games away - anyone figure out where the name Paladin comes from yet?!

Dave
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Paladin
OH! If we're giving games away - anyone figure out where the name Paladin comes from yet?!

Dave

Paladin is a character class in dundgeons and dragons ! Is it not?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:36 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin

Dave
I know what 'a' Paladin is: an heroic defender of a noble cause.......I can't help but wonder if your cause isn't green and smokeable?!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.