Reload this Page >

Graphic & web design

Graphic & web design

Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:35 am
Just Joined

carlost is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Graphic & web design

Hi everyone,

I would just like to know what are the chances of landing a graphic or web design jown in NZ, most likely Auckland. I am not currently working as a designer, but have completed a multimedia design degree and have done a small amount of freelance work too.

Basically I am wondering how easy it will be to get a job as a designer as I don't really know the level or number of NZ applicants for the same kind of job.

I'm probably looking to go out in about 2 years, by which time I should have more experience under my belt.

If you need any more details just ask and I will fill you in.

Thanks

Carl
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice
Default Re: Graphic & web design

Your best option of finding out for sure is to use seek.co.nz and search for specific jobs you'd be interested in and contact the agencies for the info. They are generally pretty forthcoming...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:16 am
Just Joined

carlost is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Graphic & web design

I have been looking in a few places similar to that to see what jobs are available I will try the place you suggested too.
I am also hoping that somebody might have an Idea what the situation is in that industry so I can know what level to be expecting and aiming for.

Thanks
Carl