Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got my Residency through, yay!!!

Got my Residency through, yay!!!

Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:33 am
England til I die

UKGrant23 will become famous soon enough
Default Got my Residency through, yay!!!

Got my Residency approved yesterday, so if anyone needs to ask me any questions, feel free. I applied for it in England, through the partnership category as my girlfriend is a kiwi. 3 Months later I'm in New Zealand and they've approved me already, didn't expect it back this quick. Just need to send my passport off for stamping, and hey presto. Its a nice feeling to be accepted into this fine country, and I'll be out celebrating in Wellington tomorrow night
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my Residency through, yay!!!

Originally Posted by UKGrant23
Got my Residency approved yesterday, so if anyone needs to ask me any questions, feel free. I applied for it in England, through the partnership category as my girlfriend is a kiwi. 3 Months later I'm in New Zealand and they've approved me already, didn't expect it back this quick. Just need to send my passport off for stamping, and hey presto. Its a nice feeling to be accepted into this fine country, and I'll be out celebrating in Wellington tomorrow night
Congratulations, hope you continue to enjoy for many years to come
Karen B
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKGrant23
congrats to you ,
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:53 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Well done mate

hopefully now we wont be too far behind you
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Just like to add my congrats!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

Nice one mate hope all continues to go well for you
Old Jan 12th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Congratulations. Hope everything goes swimmingly.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 12:48 am
England til I die

UKGrant23 will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone, and all the best for future applicants.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

gimley is a jewel in the roughgimley is a jewel in the roughgimley is a jewel in the roughgimley is a jewel in the rough

Hi
I am just starting the process of applying for a visa, i am 34 and in the insurance industry, i have had positive feedbask from agencys saying they will get me work no prob with my skills.
BUt they need money now to get the ball rolling, what should i look for in an agency, any ideas?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gimley
Hi
I am just starting the process of applying for a visa, i am 34 and in the insurance industry, i have had positive feedbask from agencys saying they will get me work no prob with my skills.
BUt they need money now to get the ball rolling, what should i look for in an agency, any ideas?
Somebody that doesn't need money to find you a job!!! They should be getting paid by the employers once they fill their vacancy!!!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you! Good luck,and all the very best to you!