Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got to move agaain

Got to move agaain

Old Nov 6th 2011, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got to move agaain

Hi all,
Just heard from our rental agency that the owners want to put the house we are renting on the market. We have only been here 3 months. We really like the house too so it is a real shame. At least we have until early Jan to find something else. Have thought about buying but our money is still in the Uk and exchange rate still bad. Also not much on the market (paraparumu) and it feels wrong to rush in.
Anyone know of a decent rental in the area pm me pls.
On a positive note, I haven't unpacked all the boxes!
Kaz
Old Nov 16th 2011, 7:51 am
Just Joined

vicci is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got to move agaain

Originally Posted by babybella
Hi all,
Just heard from our rental agency that the owners want to put the house we are renting on the market. We have only been here 3 months. We really like the house too so it is a real shame. At least we have until early Jan to find something else. Have thought about buying but our money is still in the Uk and exchange rate still bad. Also not much on the market (paraparumu) and it feels wrong to rush in.
Kaz
what area do u want to rent???
Old Nov 16th 2011, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babybella
Hi all,
Kaz
I know TeresaGreen was in a rental in P'ram Beach up until September, perhaps you could try PM'ing her to get contact details for the owner. Just a thought.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I know TeresaGreen was in a rental in P'ram Beach up until September, perhaps you could try PM'ing her to get contact details for the owner. Just a thought.
Thanks guys, def want to stay in Paraparumu beach. Just found out a few minutes ago that a house we like to buy has been passed at auction so we may put a conditional offer in. Exchange rate is still crap though for changing our proceeds from UK sale. And whilst we really like the house it does seem like we are rushing into a purchase a bit. Would prefer to rent a while longer to get a better feel for the market.
Kaz