Got the job!!!

Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got the job!!!

Well, although they said they wouldnt call till next week I got a call a few hours ago (so probably about midnight NZ time!) to offer me the job Will be starting off orientating in Rotorua and then the same in Taupo before committing to either unit or to work between the 2.

OMG...this is actually happening!!

Got my medical booked for next week, got my police report already and my new employers are sending me the job offer confirmation stuff i need for my visa. Applying for a work visa so I've been told by immigration that that only takes a few weeks to process if everything else is ok so fingers crossed I could be heading out around June/July time.

Need to sell my flat but not too bothered if its still on the market when I leave, the market for flats is still pretty active where I am so not too worried.

So, what are the obvious things I've forgotten..I'm going to relax for the weekend and then start making lists....lots and lots of lists!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got the job!!!

Congratulations!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Fab Fab news ..... well done you - hoping we won't be too far behind you ......... can't imagine how excited you are !!!!!!

Woo hoo xxxx
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisamct View Post
Well, although they said they wouldnt call till next week I got a call a few hours ago (so probably about midnight NZ time!) to offer me the job Will be starting off orientating in Rotorua and then the same in Taupo before committing to either unit or to work between the 2.

OMG...this is actually happening!!

Got my medical booked for next week, got my police report already and my new employers are sending me the job offer confirmation stuff i need for my visa. Applying for a work visa so I've been told by immigration that that only takes a few weeks to process if everything else is ok so fingers crossed I could be heading out around June/July time.

Need to sell my flat but not too bothered if its still on the market when I leave, the market for flats is still pretty active where I am so not too worried.

So, what are the obvious things I've forgotten..I'm going to relax for the weekend and then start making lists....lots and lots of lists!
Huge Congratulations to You
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations
Old Apr 11th 2010, 9:58 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations get those lists going

Dewb