Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got to have a look

Got to have a look

Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:01 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about
Wink Got to have a look

You have probably been asked this question a million times before and if so I am truely sorry and ignore me, but we can't seem to find any flights for us lot to come over for a reccie any lower than bout £5000. We will be travelling with, what works out as, 4 adults and one 5 year old. Anyone have any ideas how we can make it cheaper? Flight options etc? Also best place to stay whilst there?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got to have a look

Try travelsupermarket.com
They were consistantly the cheapest when we were looking for one way flights.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gags
You have probably been asked this question a million times before and if so I am truely sorry and ignore me, but we can't seem to find any flights for us lot to come over for a reccie any lower than bout £5000. We will be travelling with, what works out as, 4 adults and one 5 year old. Anyone have any ideas how we can make it cheaper? Flight options etc? Also best place to stay whilst there?
Well, we did our reccie for 4.5k, for 2 adults & 2 kids, but with 3 weeks camper van hire as well. It was 5 years ago, but we just did it as a package at our local Travel agents.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Fill this in

http://www.freedomaustralia.co.uk/planner
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

forshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gags
HI,
we just ended up going to emirates direct on their website and last oct 2 adults and 2 kids for £2900 so wasnt too bad at the time i tried everything code everything but they were by far the cheapest and good times too
forshy
Old Feb 16th 2010, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all

OH went with Royal Brunei for £500, bit of a nightmare of a journey (lots of landing and taking off) but he said the flight and staff were really good, they only fly from Heathrow.

Good Luck

Dawn X
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

We used lastminute.com but then everything we do is last minute!