Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:57 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

To be honest, I do feel that Ian has abandoned this. However, a PM to him might help. You never know.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
To be honest, I do feel that Ian has abandoned this. However, a PM to him might help. You never know.
There did seem to be a number of twists and turns to come, but looks as if he has moved on to other things!!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

mikisue is an unknown quantity at this point

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Ian where have you gone? I have only just found you, read the thread to date and now am left wanting......what a way to treat all your fans!! I feel like I have read a book and someone has torn out the last few pages!
Please come back and tell us more!

Upside, the alternative ending offered has had me splitting my sides (literally unfortunately) Thanks for that guys LOL.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I feel THIS POST of his from June last year says where Ian is at in his life.

You may be able to tempt him via a BE email or a PM but I suspect the tale will never be finished. It was probably a form of therapy for him at the time after all the moves and hard decision making they went through as a family.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

I got as far as volcanic trout
Old Apr 20th 2010, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
I feel THIS POST of his from June last year says where Ian is at in his life.

You may be able to tempt him via a BE email or a PM but I suspect the tale will never be finished. It was probably a form of therapy for him at the time after all the moves and hard decision making they went through as a family.
Hopefully they have found what they were looking for at long last?

Good luck...................
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guy's I'm back

It's been a few years and were in a good place right now, I'll strat the story again in the next few days.

Your quite close with the 'boob job' stuff
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:10 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Hi Guy's I'm back

It's been a few years and were in a good place right now, I'll strat the story again in the next few days.

Your quite close with the 'boob job' stuff
you're back

where have you been

you better have a good excuse for going missing mister
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:37 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
you're back

where have you been

you better have a good excuse for going missing mister
Too frickin' right he better have ... a good excuse AND a good end to the story.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:52 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Too frickin' right he better have ... a good excuse AND a good end to the story.
yes, we're his number one fan......

[theme tune to Misery plays in the background ]
Old Feb 7th 2011, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

smudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond reputesmudge1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!! Welcome back!! Can't wait for the latest update!!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 3:20 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 7th 2011, 8:13 pm
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light

So glad that I haven't missed anything! Felt sure after all this time that the story would be over and I would never know what happened. Sooo pleased the site has kept me alerted to knew posts to the thread, and even more so that one of them was from 'the man himself'.

Don't keep us waiting too long.

Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lizaberry
So glad that I haven't missed anything! Felt sure after all this time that the story would be over and I would never know what happened. Sooo pleased the site has kept me alerted to knew posts to the thread, and even more so that one of them was from 'the man himself'.

Don't keep us waiting too long.

Hey stranger! Long time no post!
Hows life treating you?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

having spent my lunch hour re aqiaunting myself with this I am desparate for more. when I first read your story I was about to emigrate to welly in the meantime i have oping pong like you and living in Auckland albeit I stayed 7 months in the UK!
COME ON IAN!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.