Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Well tell us your story then,, beats waiting for Ian's!
Ya know I did think about telling my story as it would just be a "female" version of it but I think it would be a bit rude of me to do it as Ian hasn't finished his story yet and it clearly has an ending - Mine as yet does not! Mind you it would take a fair bit of time to tell the story as to whats happened so far in my life and that I can assure was alot!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:36 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
Ya know I did think about telling my story as it would just be a "female" version of it but I think it would be a bit rude of me to do it as Ian hasn't finished his story yet and it clearly has an ending - Mine as yet does not! Mind you it would take a fair bit of time to tell the story as to whats happened so far in my life and that I can assure was alot!
Sounds interesting, you could always start a new thread story, that way there's no competition for Ian.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
You could always start a BE blog Irish-Eyes or simply start a new thread if you prefer.
With a blog , people can leave a comment but there wouldn't be other posts within your story. With a thread, as you have seen, there can be an assortment of posts from other users & sometimes people will take it off-topic a little if they want to comment on a point. Ian's thread had to be pruned a bit a while ago because of this.

Up to you of course. Would be lovely to read your story.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Go for it Irish eyes
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
You could always start a BE blog Irish-Eyes or simply start a new thread if you prefer.
With a blog , people can leave a comment but there wouldn't be other posts within your story. With a thread, as you have seen, there can be an assortment of posts from other users & sometimes people will take it off-topic a little if they want to comment on a point. Ian's thread had to be pruned a bit a while ago because of this.

Up to you of course. Would be lovely to read your story.
Thanks bevs, will do!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:57 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Well Ian- you need to get on here and finish up the story because these guys are framing the wrong person for the boob job
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:54 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Well Ian- you need to get on here and finish up the story because these guys are framing the wrong person for the boob job
You mean it was IAN
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
You mean it was IAN
Ian's had a boob job?

Has he you know whated as well???
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Ian is actually that Susan 'bloke' who had 2 babies, doncha know
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Come on Ian, we can't wait for ever, even if it seems we have too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:45 am
Dr. Watchers

Scottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really nice
Talking Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

OMG Ian,

I can't believe you still haven't finished this tale. I know we've all got lives to lead but leaving things this long is really 'taking the biscuit'. Its been nearly a year since I last checked and today I felt sure it would all be done and dusted. Just imagine how shocked I was. In the nicest possible way...Get The Finger Out mate, or ten of them to be exact and get typing for God's sake before we all die of old age on here! Here's hoping.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 12:04 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

2010 and the story is yet to be finished, Come on Ian......
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Maybe a PM to him would help.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
Maybe a PM to him would help.
Come on Ian, it's 6 months since my last nudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:55 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm glad you bumped it because I got to read it but..... things don't look promising from a completion point of view.

Maybe he really is making into a printed book!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.