Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old May 7th 2009, 12:25 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

we have to beg some more I think

Come in Ian stop ignoring your BE email in your inbox we await the next bit of the story
Old May 7th 2009, 12:30 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
we have to beg some more I think

Come in Ian stop ignoring your BE email in your inbox we await the next bit of the story
Maybe he's concocting a plan to charge us all for the privelage for all those ping-ponging air fares hee hee
Old May 8th 2009, 6:20 pm
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light

Just stumbled across this post today and wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading it. It's been pretty addictive and my housework has had to take a bit of a back seat (oh what a shame). As someone who is considering emigrating to NZ it has been a real insight for which I am grateful. Like others, I am keen to know how the story unfolds further. Having reached it to page 14, I thought I would know how it all ended, but like others I dangling on a thread. I am not much of one for reading books but this had had me hooked. Well done you for sharing this, but please hurry up and let us know what happens.

Thanks, Lizaberry
Old May 10th 2009, 3:48 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great story Ian and from your avatar it looks like you ended up in Brisbane so who knows how that happened!

All the best mate. You sound a decent fella and it looks like you had your fair share of problems to deal with, but in true expat style you overcame them all

Keep up the story and I wish you and yours all the best mate
Old May 10th 2009, 12:21 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
This is a great story Ian and from your avatar it looks like you ended up in Brisbane so who knows how that happened!

All the best mate. You sound a decent fella and it looks like you had your fair share of problems to deal with, but in true expat style you overcame them all

Keep up the story and I wish you and yours all the best mate
Fascinating aint it!
Old May 12th 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

jd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant future

Come on Ian, we're all dying to know what's next!!!!!!!!!
Old May 12th 2009, 10:39 am
Just Joined

Bobs Chocolate is an unknown quantity at this point

Ian & Sharon:

Last Activity: Mar 6th 2009 8:38 am

Old May 12th 2009, 11:17 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobs Chocolate
Ian & Sharon:

Last Activity: Mar 6th 2009 8:38 am

Old May 14th 2009, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

....Starts to drum fingers annoyingly on the desk in frustration........

TD
Old May 14th 2009, 5:15 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Toe Dipper
....Starts to drum fingers annoyingly on the desk in frustration........

TD
totally agree
Old May 15th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Started reading Ian's story on the other website before it disapeared, so have been waiting for the end for quite some time. Also, what happened to Ben, is he living with some guy somewhere or is happy in the bosom of his family ?

Come on Ian pleases do tell.

Foxy
Old May 17th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Toe Dipper;7572119]....Starts to drum fingers annoyingly on the desk in frustration........

I think I have now worn away an impression of my fingers in the wood!

TD
Old May 19th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guy's

So sorry I have not up dated for a long time, I will get round to it very soon.
At the moment I'm sat in a night school class trying to get my head round operating budgets

Load has happened (4 years worth) and even the hardest of you will be shocked and stunned on how we were treated, I could write a book on it.........oh I am

Ian
Old May 19th 2009, 9:58 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light

I am only a newbie to this site but was gripped by your story. So glad you have touched base and look forward to the big finish.

Thank you, L
Old May 19th 2009, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Hi Guy's

So sorry I have not up dated for a long time, I will get round to it very soon.
At the moment I'm sat in a night school class trying to get my head round operating budgets

Load has happened (4 years worth) and even the hardest of you will be shocked and stunned on how we were treated, I could write a book on it.........oh I am

Ian
Get a bloody move on, sod the night school

You've got a book and a filum to sort out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.