Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:02 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
hurry up Ian!
that doesn't work he like to keep us waiting
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

AndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant futureAndyNic08 has a brilliant future

Fantastic thread....enjoyed reading your adventure and looking forward to the next chapter...
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Big CT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ian & Sharon,

Great story so far, I cant wait for the next chapter.

I am also thinking of taking the plunge and moving to NZ.

Unfortunately I work in the financial industry which is on its knees at the minute, and hence there doesnt seem to be many oportunities for work in my industry in NZ.

I was thinking of maybe setting up my own firm over there if I decide to move.

I have a friend who lives in Auckland and she loves it there, but I too have looked at Christchurch and cant make my mind up which would be better for me.

It will be a while before I actually decide to go as all of my money is tied up in property and I wouldnt like to sell them in this market but I'd be keen to know whether you made it to Christchurch and what you think of it there.

Thanks

Craig
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 1:40 am
Just Joined

Bobs Chocolate is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, just finished. We already know what is going to happen by looking at your signature, but we want to know HOW. Next chapter please!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:16 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Bump!!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

I've started reading this but have now decided that it will need to wait until I have the house to myself for the whole day. Plus a cup of tea would be better than a bottle of wine as I'm struggle with all the words falling into one.

But rest assured, I'LL BE BACK!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

I don't expect Ian will reply soon ... he's obviously a Soft Tory shandy drinking southerner!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:51 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

more please Ian
Old May 1st 2009, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Baby75
more please Ian
I have just spent several hours reading this awesome thread - Ian where are you and what happened next???

Can everyone reading this nudge Ian into finishing this awesome tale - I think there really is a book in here.

Sue
Old May 1st 2009, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
I don't expect Ian will reply soon ... he's obviously a Soft Tory shandy drinking southerner!
Tory maybe...Southerner no way....
Old May 1st 2009, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Sorry luvwelly Im sure you are right .. I was just trying to temp him into posting ..
Old May 3rd 2009, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

What a bloody story....You should write your own book..

Suzanne
Old May 3rd 2009, 5:53 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

My suggestion would be to deluge Ian with PMs. Having met his good self , I can vouch he's a lovely , good, fun, kind and funny bloke but not one of us superb and quite brilliant Southerners.
Old May 3rd 2009, 5:06 pm

I think we need to beg LOL come on Ian it getting colder now more time to sit in out of the heat and do a bit of typing some more of your story please

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,P LEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,P LEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Old May 7th 2009, 12:02 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Just read the whole story - WOW,that was fantastic, you should be an author Ian!

You have squillions of female fans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.