British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Got a bit of a story to tell.......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/got-bit-story-tell-483618/)

Baby75 Mar 12th 2009 11:02 am

Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Originally Posted by Trixie_b (Post 7369865)
hurry up Ian!

that doesn't work :rofl: he like to keep us waiting ;)

AndyNic08 Mar 12th 2009 7:44 pm

Fantastic thread....enjoyed reading your adventure and looking forward to the next chapter... :)

Big CT Mar 20th 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Ian & Sharon,

Great story so far, I cant wait for the next chapter.

I am also thinking of taking the plunge and moving to NZ.

Unfortunately I work in the financial industry which is on its knees at the minute, and hence there doesnt seem to be many oportunities for work in my industry in NZ.

I was thinking of maybe setting up my own firm over there if I decide to move.

I have a friend who lives in Auckland and she loves it there, but I too have looked at Christchurch and cant make my mind up which would be better for me.

It will be a while before I actually decide to go as all of my money is tied up in property and I wouldnt like to sell them in this market but I'd be keen to know whether you made it to Christchurch and what you think of it there.

Thanks

Craig

Bobs Chocolate Mar 22nd 2009 1:40 am

Ok, just finished. We already know what is going to happen by looking at your signature, but we want to know HOW. Next chapter please! :thumbsup:

Yotty Apr 25th 2009 5:16 am

Bump!!!;)

sunbather Apr 29th 2009 1:43 pm

I've started reading this but have now decided that it will need to wait until I have the house to myself for the whole day. Plus a cup of tea would be better than a bottle of wine as I'm struggle with all the words falling into one.

But rest assured, I'LL BE BACK!

Yotty Apr 29th 2009 11:33 pm

I don't expect Ian will reply soon ... he's obviously a Soft Tory shandy drinking southerner! ;)

Baby75 Apr 30th 2009 7:51 am

more please Ian :thumbup::thumbup:

suebrennan May 1st 2009 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Baby75 (Post 7528762)
more please Ian :thumbup::thumbup:

I have just spent several hours reading this awesome thread - Ian where are you and what happened next???

Can everyone reading this nudge Ian into finishing this awesome tale - I think there really is a book in here.

Sue

luvwelly May 1st 2009 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Yotty (Post 7527845)
I don't expect Ian will reply soon ... he's obviously a Soft Tory shandy drinking southerner! ;)

Tory maybe...Southerner no way....:rofl:

Yotty May 1st 2009 2:31 pm

Sorry luvwelly Im sure you are right .. I was just trying to temp him into posting ..:D

svinnes May 3rd 2009 2:07 am

What a bloody story....You should write your own book..

Suzanne

BEVS May 3rd 2009 5:53 am

My suggestion would be to deluge Ian with PMs. Having met his good self , I can vouch he's a lovely , good, fun, kind and funny bloke but not one of us superb and quite brilliant Southerners. ;)

Baby75 May 3rd 2009 5:06 pm

I think we need to beg LOL come on Ian it getting colder now more time to sit in out of the heat and do a bit of typing some more of your story please

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,P LEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,P LEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE:thumbup::p

scottishcelts May 7th 2009 12:02 pm

Just read the whole story - WOW,that was fantastic, you should be an author Ian!

You have squillions of female fans ;)