British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Got another house viewing tomorrow! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/got-another-house-viewing-tomorrow-417967/)

UKNZAUS Jan 10th 2007 2:24 pm

Got another house viewing tomorrow!

My estate agents must have heard me slating them with my friend and threatening to rip the board down :D They called me a short while ago with another appointment for a viewing tomorrow morning yay :beer:

Let's hope that this is it now! Just have to sweep the leaves out of my front garden tonight and we're ready :D

Wish us luck (again!!!)

Michelle & Carl :D

dreamfish Jan 10th 2007 2:33 pm

Re: Got another house viewing tomorrow!

YAYYYYY lets hope this is the one!
i havent even thought about putting mine on the market yet. i think i want to wait till we ahve blue stamps. i just dont feel ready to sell my house - altho i know it has to happen:(

Maz Jan 10th 2007 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4267107)
My estate agents must have heard me slating them with my friend and threatening to rip the board down :D They called me a short while ago with another appointment for a viewing tomorrow morning yay :beer:

Let's hope that this is it now! Just have to sweep the leaves out of my front garden tonight and we're ready :D

Wish us luck (again!!!)

Ooh best of luck! House-selling karma sent your way. :)

P2L Jan 10th 2007 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4267107)

Wish us luck (again!!!)

Hiya Michelle

Good to see one of us is getting viewings!!;) I'll keep my fingers, toes, arms eyes and anything else I can crossed for you tomorrow hun.:D

Good luck and let me know how you get on!!!

trigod Jan 10th 2007 3:19 pm

Gooooooddddd Lllllluuuuucccckkkkk!!!

spackster Jan 10th 2007 4:03 pm

Wish us luck (again!!!)

Fingers, toes and any thing else i can cross is crossed.:)

Mr Caton Jan 10th 2007 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by dreamfish (Post 4267130)

i havent even thought about putting mine on the market yet.

Never too early, not to worry you but the house market is slow, i know of 2 families who waited & one took so long their visas ran out and one had to go to the expense of a holiday they couldnt afford to activate them.

AnnieNell Jan 10th 2007 5:26 pm

GOOD LUCK Guys. Let's hope these are your dream buyers: no chain, mortgage all sorted/cash buyer, love the place immediately & offer more than the asking price;) :D

pixi-dust Jan 10th 2007 6:39 pm

Good luck! will keep fingers and toes crossed for you.

UKNZAUS Jan 10th 2007 8:29 pm

Thankyou all

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow !! have half heartedly cleaned up (nothing loitering stairs or the like though :D) will run around like a headless chicken tomorrow :D

Michelle xx