Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Goodies from the UK

Goodies from the UK

Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:42 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goodies from the UK

If you were going back to the UK for a visit what goodies would you bring/post back ?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Goodies from the UK

Are you offering? you might have to charter a plane......would you like lists of food or non food items.........
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Not much really, I'm over most things and couldn't hand on heart say there's anything I can't do without. Stupid foody thoughts kick in sometimes, but most can be solved with a visit to the rip-off English shop once in a while or with a good recipe book.

However, if someone could arrange it, I'd love a groundhog day where I would be let loose for a few hours in a UK shopping centre, whisked to a quaint wee village for a pub lunch in a beer garden bedecked with hanging baskets, go see a show in the West End, followed by a decent curry and a few lagers.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by jueinnz View Post
Are you offering? you might have to charter a plane......would you like lists of food or non food items.........
Oh anything that you'd want to bring back - clothes, food, electronic items, books, CDs......
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles View Post
Not much really, I'm over most things and couldn't hand on heart say there's anything I can't do without. Stupid foody thoughts kick in sometimes, but most can be solved with a visit to the rip-off English shop once in a while or with a good recipe book.

However, if someone could arrange it, I'd love a groundhog day where I would be let loose for a few hours in a UK shopping centre, whisked to a quaint wee village for a pub lunch in a beer garden bedecked with hanging baskets, go see a show in the West End, followed by a decent curry and a few lagers.
Yeah, I miss the quaint pubs and stuff, would also like an evening at the RSC in Stratford and a decent balti.