Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

goodbye and good luck Rockape

goodbye and good luck Rockape

Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default goodbye and good luck Rockape

We're really sorry to hear that Rockape is returning to the UK indefinitely on Sunday due to family circumstances. He is a lovely man, a real gent and we are sorry we didn't meet him sooner.

Good luck Stan, we hope you get back to NZ soon and that all goes well for you in the UK.

Keep in touch,
Donna, Danny and kids
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: goodbye and good luck Rockape

Originally Posted by donnaf
We're really sorry to hear that Rockape is returning to the UK indefinitely on Sunday due to family circumstances. He is a lovely man, a real gent and we are sorry we didn't meet him sooner.

Good luck Stan, we hope you get back to NZ soon and that all goes well for you in the UK.

Keep in touch,
Donna, Danny and kids
Sorry to hear this Rockape - hope all goes ok for you.

Best wishes.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

So sorry to hear your going back Stan, it was really nice to have met you.

I hope the future works out for you, whatever your reason for moving back.

Good luck and take care, hopefully we will get to meet again in the future.

Kerry
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I know we've only met the once, but best wishes to you and the family...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:07 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf

Keep in touch,
Donna, Danny and kids
Hope things turn out OK, best wishes,
Karen X
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:15 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Hey matey, sorry to hear your leaving so soon but here's hoping that you'll be back again

Remember, we will always have Burger Fuel and THAT burger.

Keep in touch mate. Howay the lads
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Bro-hope all things work out. You deserve all the luck-good luck to you and your good lady.
We'll be waiting for you.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

Thanks for all your comments, and good wishes I wish I could have stayed longer but If I stayed any longer my heath would have deteriated and would have been no use to any one.
I hope to be back within the next 1-2 years, fingers crossed. And hope to meet back up with you all. And then we can have a burger fuel race with the Ring burners.
Will keep in touch with you all, as and when possible, thanks for all your support.

Regards

Stan
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:56 am
big dave

Dave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the rough

Hey Stan good luck big fella and I hope everything works out back home. Thanks for the offers to run me around and the for introducing me to the joys of the Burger Fuel ring burner. Take care and keep popping back to the boards fella. Have a bottle of The One and Only for me back home.
All the best.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for the future Stan. Will keep in touch with e mails.
Take care.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

good luck & take care, best wishes to you & your family xxx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:07 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Rockape and family. Won't say goodbye, too final, just see ya
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone heard from Stan? How he's doing? How's his family?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

Hi Folks,
Sorry for been off for so long just getting settled back into the same routine here, I'm good and have started my business back up and work already coming in.
Val is getting there she had her scan last week and we are waiting for the results.

And I would like to say thank you for all your messages, and hope to see if we can get out in the next 12-18 months time.

Regards

Stan
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rockape
Hi Folks,
Sorry for been off for so long just getting settled back into the same routine here, I'm good and have started my business back up and work already coming in.
Val is getting there she had her scan last week and we are waiting for the results.

And I would like to say thank you for all your messages, and hope to see if we can get out in the next 12-18 months time.

Regards

Stan
That's great... wish you all the best fella, hope everything works out...

Simon