Goodbye dreamfish

Old May 8th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all
Default Goodbye dreamfish

just wanted to say goodbye, gonna miss your posts on here babe, it's where we 1 st met and although we speak every day gonna miss your witty posts on here,
i know you'll still be having a nose every now and then so hope you see this xxx
Old May 8th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Goodbye dreamfish

Thats really sad, no Kate why?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:02 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

who ?? what ?? where ?? why ?? how ??

I NEED answers !!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

she just feels that it's taking up too much of her time and it's time to go
Old May 8th 2008, 8:48 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hot off the press and dictated by Dreamfish:

Oh my word didnt think I would get a whole thread dedicated to yours truly lol.
BE has become habitual for me - I think I would find it easier to give up smoking
Anyways, rather than write a goodbye post, or an extended signature advising of my intent (which frankly I think is just a bit in yer face), I figured I could slip away quietly - until gobsh*te opened 'er mouth!
(stasia - sort you out tomorrow!!!)
For me BE was becoming a little intrusive, my life becoming almost governed by what other people think to the point where I had to be so careful how I posted for fear of it being misconstrued. This forum does tend to get a bit heated and I dont like seeing that.
Anyway I need to get out there and make mistakes, learn lessons, find my own solutions. I have made some lovely friends; although a very small minority turned out not so good. One thing I have learnt is that I dont have to like ya just cos you're an expat like me.
And frankly the very small minority that has spoilt it for me were just getting on me jubblies and I couldnt bare to see their name popping up on my screen and reading their drivel. And I couldnt just put them on my ignore list because then I wanted to know what they were saying!!! Agghhhh used to drive me insane.
So best to just go, 'cos I dont see that they will in any hurry. I asked Sue last night to close my account. Removed all temptation. And so far its working - only lurked twice today!
Anyway if you want to catch up with me drop me an email, msn or text - sure stasia, karonious or the other Papakowhai crew will be able to point you in the right direction. I can be found elsewhere too.
BE has been a fantastic resource for getting our family into NZ and for that I am very grateful. I am a forum whore, I have used you, sometimes abused you, and now I am leaving you.

That leaves me with just this to say - Live the dream, regret nothing, and PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

Toodle pips

Dreamfish.
Old May 8th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear how things have turned out - you are so right it is very addictive indeed.
I think it is slightly unusual for cyberspace in that many posters are meeting up so much....as well as just posting.....you can find yourself giving too much away and living your life in public view a bit too much...I know what you mean....it reminds me 'a bit' of the society depicted in Ben Elton's last novel 'Blind Faith'.

All the best...at least we know you won't be lonely among the Porirua Posse but as you say just because someone is also a recent expat doesn't mean there'll be room in your busy life for them or even that you would actually want there to be.
Old May 8th 2008, 9:25 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
who ?? what ?? where ?? why ?? how ??

I NEED answers !!!!
One word.

'flounce'.
Old May 8th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Avid
One word.

'flounce'.
she has flounced and is bloody proud...ya tart
Old May 8th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

I really enjoyed your posts Kate. Will still bring your travel cot and high chair if you need them. And I hope you got your curtains sorted out!!

Take care

and enjoy being out there living in the real world and not cyber world. I do know what you mean. this site is so addictive, and sometimes life is passing you by while you sit for hours reading posts indoors!

All the best

Louise
xxx
Old May 8th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
I really enjoyed your posts Kate. Will still bring your travel cot and high chair if you need them. And I hope you got your curtains sorted out!!

Take care

and enjoy being out there living in the real world and not cyber world. I do know what you mean. this site is so addictive, and sometimes life is passing you by while you sit for hours reading posts indoors!

All the best

Louise
xxx
Me too it has taken around 6 hours of my life in less than a week. I could have been packing up ready for my move!!!!:

Will try and make a concerted effort to limit myself each day and hope it works.
Old May 9th 2008, 4:37 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I really think it's another part of the whole immigration thing; I've noticed that lots of us who were posting 12/18 months ago hardly ever appear now. and tbh Dreamfish has just done what I keep toying with.

Best of luck to you and yours Kate, it's been a pleasure being abused by you

See ya xxx
Old May 9th 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Archangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really niceArchangel is just really nice

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I really think it's another part of the whole immigration thing; I've noticed that lots of us who were posting 12/18 months ago hardly ever appear now. and tbh Dreamfish has just done what I keep toying with.

Best of luck to you and yours Kate, it's been a pleasure being abused by you

See ya xxx
I feel exactly the same. I use to like popping in for a quick read then I started posting, but I've had enough too much bitching going on brings the thread down. People seem to get off by bring people down,. I love NZ and yes it's got its bad bits but so's the rest of the bloody world.

Good luck Dreamfish
Old May 9th 2008, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Archangel
I feel exactly the same. I use to like popping in for a quick read then I started posting, but I've had enough too much bitching going on brings the thread down. People seem to get off by bring people down,. I love NZ and yes it's got its bad bits but so's the rest of the bloody world.

Good luck Dreamfish

Mmm me thinks that folk take this place far to seriously!

Oh and bye fish enjoy the real world!