Good News

Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Delilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really nice
Thumbs up Good News

After 18 months of hard work we have finally got our visas and are travelling to NZ on the 25th of this month. If anyone is thinking of applying but has a dodgy medical history then go ahead as I have managed to get through everything they have thrown at me because of a previous heart attack. The cost has been high but I think it is going to be worth the hassle.

I am 54 and the heart attack was 5 years ago so all I can say is go for it.

If anyone else is travelling out around the 25th we are going via San Francisco into Wellington and we would be grateful if anyone wants to meet up and have a drink just so they and we aren't on our own.

We have no relatives in NZ so any help would be appreciated.

We are staying in the Ngaio district to begin with so travelling into Wellington would not be a problem.

I luckily have a job to go to but my wife is going to looking for temping work so if anyone has any suggestions or contacts this would be a help. Angela has lots of experience in management (Health) administraton and .
accountancy

George & angela Fisher
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good News

Hi George and Angela

So nice to hear happy endings stories like yours. Sounds like a long hard slog, but like you say it's been worth it. A great 'tonic' for those of us waiting.
Best of luck in your new life
Chris x
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Delilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really niceDelilah63 is just really nice
Smile Re: Good News

We had all sorts of problems including the sale of the house but after 18 months everything started to fall into place, cash buyer for the house and sale of everything else at the right time. I didn't think it would all come together (the international downtown is all my fault) but it did. The hardest part now is evading everyone and getting on the plane

George & Angela
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi George & Angela

Congrats i'm glad it's been worth the hard work for you. I too have a dogy medical history and hope i'll be posting good news like yours in the not distant future

Good luck with your new life I hope it brings eveything you and your wife wished for x
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:57 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Hi George & Angela

Congrats i'm glad it's been worth the hard work for you. I too have a dogy medical history and hope i'll be posting good news like yours in the not distant future

Good luck with your new life I hope it brings eveything you and your wife wished for x
Hi not, well done and congrats !!!! so nice to hear of stories that has not given up and got what you want in the end

3 out of 4 of us have been sent to the medical assessor been 3 weeks for me and hubby and youngest sons was only sent las week when she received gp letter re: day surgery he had 11 and half years ago (when he was 18 months) lol. So at mo waiting with debated breathe, its awful is'nt it?

Tina. x
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thank you so much for posting this update guys. It's really good of you and it does let those, currently having med. nightmares, know that all is not lost.

Have some karma and all the best for your flights and ......

..... .Happy NZ Landings.