Good luck Wales

Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:27 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good luck Wales

Even though I'd like to see our boys win I really hope yours do too It'd be payback for getting rid of Warren Gatland.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

welshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to all
Default Re: Good luck Wales

PLEASE GOD!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah should be a good match.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
Yeah should be a good match.
When you're done watching, a few of us are having a jar in the bar.Course us females seem to focusing on different game points....
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Obviously pleased with the result
My mum always hides at ours when Wales are playing as my Dad does the jumping and shouting at the T.V. to excess (SCARY)
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:38 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dave.and.lisa
Obviously pleased with the result
My mum always hides at ours when Wales are playing as my Dad does the jumping and shouting at the T.V. to excess (SCARY)
My hubby does that! Scarey it is - I often have to leave the room for my sanities sake! And my ear drums. I think he wonders why the kids don't join him and don't seem as interested as he would like whereas I can fully see the reason why!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:52 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. Pity the World Cup's not this year
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

what the hell is going on!!! wales are indestuctable!! typical as soon as i leave the country they win every game!! ........i can smell a 6 nations coming on .
the france game is at 5pm gmt so 6am here where's everyone watching it!!!