Good luck RobDon

Old Aug 9th 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good luck RobDon

Hi RobDon and family, as I am back to work tomorrow I may not get on here much for a few days so I just wanted to say-have a terrific flight and enjoy the start of your adventure. May the goodbyes not be too heartbreaking, just remember why you are going. Let us all know how it goes for you in your first few days GOOD LUCK, Bevissa PS. don't forget anything, bloody long way to come back xxxx
Old Aug 9th 2009, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck RobDon

Wow, that came round soon. Good luck y'all. Oh wow, you lucky buggers. We will be about 3 months behind ya, if everything goes to plan.

Bon Voyage xx See you on the other side one day
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:29 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Good luck RobDon

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Wow, that came round soon. Good luck y'all. Oh wow, you lucky buggers. We will be about 3 months behind ya, if everything goes to plan.

Bon Voyage xx See you on the other side one day
I 2nd that!!!
OMG have a safe journey, I was almost in tears reading bev's message, such a massive change eh?? How is everyone coping? what are the kiddles like? My worst fear, as our 12 yr old is adamant that he does not want to go and we cannot even talk in front of him as he leaves the room

Any advice for us? Good of me to ask for help when I would imagine all of your minds are all ova the place. Soz.
Tina.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww Thanks for all your good wishes.
House is bedlam and stinks of Jeyes!! We are having good and bad moments but the bad moments are for people we are leaving.
Three of our children are coming and one is staying (he is 19 so hardly a child!) He is the major cause of the bad moments for all of us but he chose to stay and we cant change his mind, heaven knows we have tried.
Will keep you all up dated, should be doing stuff but the lure of BE is sooo hard to get away from!!
XX

Last edited by RobDon; Aug 10th 2009 at 6:25 am.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 7:13 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
House is bedlam and stinks of Jeyes!! We are having good and bad moments but the bad moments are for people we are leaving.
Three of our children are coming and one is staying (he is 19 so hardly a child!) He is the major cause of the bad moments for all of us but he chose to stay and we cant change his mind, heaven knows we have tried.
Will keep you all up dated, should be doing stuff but the lure of BE is sooo hard to get away from!!
XX
Bon voyage & hope all goes smoothly for you all xx

Welling up thinking about your 19yr old not coming great help to you I know, I am also leaving older kids behind as well so know how you feel. (God they are so selfish! ) There has been some vague murmerings from one that she may come and son didnt say ABSOLUTLEY NO more a not really ready, am clutching at staws obviously but gives me hope.

Well done for sticking with it though & the very best of luck to you all

Dewb xx
Old Aug 10th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
XX
See you on the other side.
Gill and Rob .... Rotorua
Old Aug 10th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Our son has moved in next door to my mum so at least they have each other I suppose.
He has said to us that he is not saying he will never follow us just that he is not ready to move to NZ at the moment so there is still hope he will come over eventually. Its just so hard leaving him behind, not just for me but his dad, sisters and brother too. Ultimately its his choice and he is lucky because he loves his job, has his nan & grandad and all his mates, so its not all bad I suppose.
Anyway back to my cleaning! Oh the joys of moving house!
XX
Old Aug 10th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you all the luck in the world hun

I hope you and your family have a very safe and happy journey to your new life

Hopefully by the end of the week we will have our flights booked

Ginny xx
Old Aug 10th 2009, 11:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Safe Flights and Happy Landings RobDon & family .