Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Good luck to the pumpkins!!!!

Good luck to the pumpkins!!!!

Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default Good luck to the pumpkins!!!!

Just wanted to say "Good luck" to Louise, Paul, Eve and Grace (Posts as Pumpkinlou) who will leave blighty on Sunday destined for the Kapiti Coast. My best buddy is coming to NZ how lucky am I!!!!

Safe travels folks and all the best for your new life, see you next week!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Good luck to the pumpkins!!!!

Good Luck Lou and Family, safe journey, see you when you get here, Kapiti coast very scenic.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:31 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Have a bostin time - all the best from us yamyams up north......
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck lou, hope the journey is ok ....

caz x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Hello Folks! Ta for the messages!

Yes, I have been a tad busy getting ready for the big move over the past few weeks, so haven't managed to get on here much, but as the hotel I am in has free wifi - I am making the most!!!

We leave Blighty on Sunday morning at 09.30 from manchester. Flyin Singapore Airlines to Christchurch, then make our way up to Welly via Chateau French in Blenheim!

I can't believe it's finally here after two years in the planning. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for all your help and support along the way.

And karonious, Maz and all you other Welly Mums and Ladies - Hope to catch up with you all in November.

Loads a love

Lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Lou, thinking of you and yours.....God help the neighbours when you arrive at Frenchy's place

Phyllis x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Thanks Phyl - just joined you for some Banana Beer!!!

I know - I am not sure Blenheim is ready for the Cunningham Girls!!!

xx
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Thanks Phyl - just joined you for some Banana Beer!!!

I know - I am not sure Blenheim is ready for the Cunningham Girls!!!

xx
Ready to shout a round again if needed!! And I actually meant the noise that's likely to erupt from Frenchy when she sees you all at the door, not your little darlings!

Phyl x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by weejie
Ready to shout a round again if needed!! And I actually meant the noise that's likely to erupt from Frenchy when she sees you all at the door, not your little darlings!

Phyl x
lol!!

Thought you had met my two before!!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Hope you have a good journey.

I am just up the coast in Whitby - looking forward to meeting you and your family once you are settled. Good time of year to arrive as we are all just out of Winter Hibernation and ready to get on the togs and BBQ the Summer long!! that's if the weather is good enough
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi

That sounds great! Have packed some summer stuff. OH commented how white my legs were yesterday!!! So hope to catch some rays when we arrive.

See you soon

Lou
xxxxx
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

You cant get to Wellie looking all pale... I will sort you out with the fake stuff next week Mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be here at my place next week.. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by weejie

Phyl x
Looks like the rendezvous will be on the New World car park in Blenheim he,he!!!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

New World Car Park it is then!!! See you next saturday morning!!!

XxXxXxXxXxXx
Old Oct 19th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Just a few HOURS now until that plane leaves Blighty!!!!!Remember that roller coaster feeling all to well!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.