A Good Day Out

Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default A Good Day Out

Hiya

Well today we had a great day out

We went to South Wairarapa through Featherston and Martinborough, then headed south.
Lunch was at Lake Ferry beautiful fresh fish on the menu) and finally we did what we went for a trip to the seal colony at Cape Palliser.: thumbsup:

I know it's a long drive and we all ended up with numb bums!! but it's so worth seeing the fur seal in it's native environment. So much better than seeing them in a zoo.

Next time we go we'll set off earlier and take a picnic

If you get chance go. It's beautiful, and there's places to surf on the way if you're that way inclined

Cheers

Catkin
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:04 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Good Day Out

We might well be doing this next weekend! Glad they were all still there. And that you had a lovely day of it. Myself, I went on a pony trek for 2 hours. Still walking like a cowboy and will undoubtedly be worse tomorrow