Going for it..

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

RogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant future
Default Going for it..

Hi, Roger & family (Mrs and boy 12, girl 6) from East Yorks woke up one morning in January and decided to upstix to NZ and still convinced it's the best option for all.

Whilst we aren't as young as a lot of folk on here we think we are at a stage now where the rest of life needs taking care of life looks a deal better in NZ then it does in my locality!

Hope to go to BOP ideally (surf's up!) but would consider anywhere in the North so long a junior has access to a soccer team.

I am a Finance Director hoping for similar type work in NZ and would welcome any PMs or links for assistance with job hunting etc. Not sure if we are going down SMC or WTR route yet.

Just waiting on certain issues with current employer to be sorted and the talking can turn into action!!

Cheers to all!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Going for it..

Originally Posted by RogerG
Hi, Roger & family (Mrs and boy 12, girl 6) from East Yorks woke up one morning in January and decided to upstix to NZ and still convinced it's the best option for all.

Whilst we aren't as young as a lot of folk on here we think we are at a stage now where the rest of life needs taking care of life looks a deal better in NZ then it does in my locality!

Hope to go to BOP ideally (surf's up!) but would consider anywhere in the North so long a junior has access to a soccer team.

I am a Finance Director hoping for similar type work in NZ and would welcome any PMs or links for assistance with job hunting etc. Not sure if we are going down SMC or WTR route yet.

Just waiting on certain issues with current employer to be sorted and the talking can turn into action!!

Cheers to all!!
You have made the right choice there!

Good luck with your application every one on here is really helpful if you need any info.

Jo-Chris
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:20 am
Just Joined

MissusMo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RogerG

Cheers to all!!

Hi there, Roger and family.

Good luck to all of you - I hope that if you definitely decide to move over here, you will all love it.

I don't know about being "not as young" - I moved here when I was fifty! New Zealand is still a relatively young and new country, and still, I believe, a "country of opportunity". I think wages are a bit of a shock when you directly compare them to the UK, but then it is all relative, and you have to take into account the less restrictive, more laid-back way of life here.

Cheers!

Mo
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

Good luck to you!