Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

God how do u solve a prob like mariea

God how do u solve a prob like mariea

Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God how do u solve a prob like mariea

Originally Posted by Jude J
He's completely potty!

Funniest thing is, I am trying to imagine 'canapes and champers' in a Liverpool accent
Haha.... well I have a little sneezing chap on my knee now so off to play with some playdough and get a drink....
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

He's completely potty!

Funniest thing is, I am trying to imagine 'canapes and champers' in a Liverpool accent
We don't get enough of it to say it properly. Knackered now-starting to hallucinate.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
We wouldve preferred to have bought a house that didnt need any work but we wanted to stay in Beachlands so didnt get much choice.... it was either buy a small but nicer place.... or this larger but more work to be done place.... we like our space and with bub number 2 coming need the room.

Heres a pic of the house we are buying...... did I mention that the garden is large and a bit overgrown?!! :scared:
Fab Sarah my kind of over grown garden, lived in Africa for 2 years love the Jungle, well done
Jane
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Fab Sarah my kind of over grown garden, lived in Africa for 2 years love the Jungle, well done
Jane
You've done some serious travelling/living aint ya.
Can you stop off at South Africa on way to NZ? Was talking to Helen about Singapore,just looking at options. America is defo out now. Osama's persuaded me!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Can you stop off at South Africa on way to NZ? Was talking to Helen about Singapore,just looking at options. America is defo out now. Osama's persuaded me!!
I dont think you can, but I could be wrong. It would be a long way round, wouldn't it
What's your favourite choice so far?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

I dont think you can, but I could be wrong. It would be a long way round, wouldn't it
What's your favourite choice so far?
Defo Singapore or ThailandIt's gotta be good to widen lifes experiences and that of your childrens to go boldly somewhere where we've never been before.
And it's cheap. Ooh yes.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

hiya danny
we fancy Singapore,but Wayne's company sorts the flights out so might not have any choice!!!
God knows what we will do without hand lug on a twenty odd hour flight :scared: know tooth brush, change of knickers and all that, one very smelly family arriving in NZ!!! saying that we would hopefully be alive
Danny you stay up very late, don't you sleep much?
Jane
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

hiya danny
we fancy Singapore,but Wayne's company sorts the flights out so might not have any choice!!!
God knows what we will do without hand lug on a twenty odd hour flight :scared: know tooth brush, change of knickers and all that, one very smelly family arriving in NZ!!! saying that we would hopefully be alive
Danny you stay up very late, don't you sleep much?
Jane
Hi Jane
Danny does night duty on a kids ward, so I guess he doesn't get much sleep. Not sure how he gets on internet when healing the sick
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:27 am
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

BA straight south to Jo'burg, then qantas round to Perth, then Sydney, then Auckland/Christchurch.

The first leg to SA is very easy, no jet lag as it is the same time zone more or less, the second leg is much harder as you are doing all the time zones in one journey.

Well recommended, went to Kruger National Park to see where the wild ones live =) A childhood dream that I did not ever think was acheivable so easily.

Not the easy/cheapest option, this was done on a round the world ticket.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Apple12
BA straight south to Jo'burg, then qantas round to Perth, then Sydney, then Auckland/Christchurch.

The first leg to SA is very easy, no jet lag as it is the same time zone more or less, the second leg is much harder as you are doing all the time zones in one journey.

Well recommended, went to Kruger National Park to see where the wild ones live =) A childhood dream that I did not ever think was acheivable so easily.

Not the easy/cheapest option, this was done on a round the world ticket.
Now that sounds like a good trip!( I've been to Zimbabwe- many yrs ago had family there.) would just love to do S.A. we want to go to Cape Town and I have cousins in Durban, and KNP sounds great!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

How about Heathrow-LA, then down through the islands - Hawaii (bit Americanised)/Fiji (great family holiday destination from NZ) - Pacific Islands influence is really big in NZ.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helinuk
Hi Jane
Danny does night duty on a kids ward, so I guess he doesn't get much sleep. Not sure how he gets on internet when healing the sick
Ditto
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Ditto
Jane always forget!!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Simple-we just drug all the kids,then we drug the parents,then we play cards/go on t'internet! Beautiful. Only messing,they're all well at the mo,only 2 having chemo,the rest are cool. 4 nurses on-they're all highly skilled and motivated. Only ambition I havent achieved-safari.Would love to do it-but not practical with 3 kids,might turn into bait.
Wanna see some cricket as well,so Melbourne might get a shout.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 7:41 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Simple-we just drug all the kids,then we drug the parents,then we play cards/go on t'internet! Beautiful. Only messing,they're all well at the mo,only 2 having chemo,the rest are cool. 4 nurses on-they're all highly skilled and motivated. Only ambition I havent achieved-safari.Would love to do it-but not practical with 3 kids,might turn into bait.
Wanna see some cricket as well,so Melbourne might get a shout.
To while away the wee sma hours when we should be working diligently on night shift, have you tried
henriluoma.net
loads of different games on there. My trust is a big girl's blouse and cancelled my computer log-in because I was playing the Zidane head-butt game. My point is, it proves I was awake!
As Stevie B OH, I have 3 weeks on nights and then 2 day shifts left to work and I will be genuinely sorry to leave work. The worst bit will be going to Scotland before we leave to say goodbye to our 3 sons - not looking forward to that.