Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Glad to be coming home

Glad to be coming home

Old Oct 6th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Glad to be coming home

We have just spent two weeks in the uk. It was a work trip (school visits and other things) for me and it was hols for Neil.

We spent time with friends and family in the north west and I heard of people unable to get a job, or having to live in digs in another town just to get work. The weather was particularly bad with 30 year record floods but of course that doesn't happen all the time! I went to London for a work visit and had two hours shopping/gawking on Oxford Street. I can't remember when I was last somewhere so frantic!!

It is well known on here that I love NZ and this visit did confirm that I missed it, and feel it is now my home. I was even converting pounds into dollars in my head to see if I was getting bargains

I am at Heathrow now waiting to fly home to my lovely husband (long story, we travelled separately) and my doggies. I will be back in the uk for a wedding next year but somehow I think it is out of my system, which is quite strange really after only three years.

Jan
Old Oct 6th 2012, 1:54 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Glad to be coming home

Have a safe flight home