Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Given Up Smoking!!??

Given Up Smoking!!??

Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Given Up Smoking!!??

Originally Posted by mazi
NOT
DID TOO!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:35 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Your children (all 48 of them) swear?????? I didn't swear in front of my mum until I was about 28!
They dare to mutter under breath "Bl**dy", "git", and what really pisses me right off, call each other "b%&*h" when they think I can't hear!! Get with the times Ms Tight Fa**y"!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
They dare to mutter under breath "Bl**dy", "git", and what really pisses me right off, call each other "b%&*h" when they think I can't hear!! Get with the times Ms Tight Fa**y"!!!!
FaIRy - obviously!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danny.f
DID TOO!!
And there he was: reigning supreme at number two.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

Are they scary?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:45 pm

Are they scary?
Nah, they're asleep!!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Nah, they're asleep!!!
Are you sure?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:22 pm

Are you sure?
2 weeks today and I haven't had a ciggie, despite weekend away and copious amounts of alochol swilling.

But the last 2 days for some reason I've struggled and really wanted one. The moment hasn't lasted long, but I had found it ok until Day 13/14? How wierd is that?

Too scared to smoke one anyway with patches on incase I'm sick or spontaniously combust - but thought the worse would be over, but it only just seems to be beginning?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

2 weeks today and I haven't had a ciggie, despite weekend away and copious amounts of alochol swilling.

But the last 2 days for some reason I've struggled and really wanted one. The moment hasn't lasted long, but I had found it ok until Day 13/14? How wierd is that?

Too scared to smoke one anyway with patches on incase I'm sick or spontaniously combust - but thought the worse would be over, but it only just seems to be beginning?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:48 pm

Is the best you can bloody do? Sarah said you'd buddy me and see me through the worst of it? I was sooo right to doubt her suggestion?!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:50 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Is the best you can bloody do? Sarah said you'd buddy me and see me through the worst of it? I was sooo right to doubt her suggestion?!

Don't go blaming me woman !!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Don't go blaming me woman !!!!
I post a post expecting Bolly & sympathy and get a useless smile from Mazi and a bl**dy cop out from you?!

All I was in fact after was Karma for having reached 2 weeks ... YES LADIES & GENTLEMEN ... 2 WEEKS WITHOUT A CIGGIE ... FROM A PROFESSIONAL SMOKER.

For 15 years, at least 20 a day. i think praise where praise is due. Big Me Up!!! Anyone got a light?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:08 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I post a post expecting Bolly & sympathy and get a useless smile from Mazi and a bl**dy cop out from you?!

All I was in fact after was Karma for having reached 2 weeks ... YES LADIES & GENTLEMEN ... 2 WEEKS WITHOUT A CIGGIE ... FROM A PROFESSIONAL SMOKER.

For 15 years, at least 20 a day. i think praise where praise is due. Big Me Up!!! Anyone got a light?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You spark up now & I'll take back all the Karma I've given you to date

P.S Well Done by the way
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:09 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

BIG UP THE FAIRY ONE !!!

Tried to give you Karma hun - but I need to spread!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
BIG UP THE FAIRY ONE !!!

Tried to give you Karma hun - but I need to spread!!
That, Viewers, is the kind of response I am seeking.

Praise the Lord for Georgina!! I THANK YOU!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.