Reload this Page >

Given Up Smoking!!??

Given Up Smoking!!??

Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Given Up Smoking!!??

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Scroll to the bottom of the page. You don't want to be using that too often IMO!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Licorice
Oh no, it's going to give me dropsy and make my serum testosterone go down!

But at least it cleared up my stomach ulcer I always thought it was leaving NZ that did that.

I'll stick to the fags from now on then.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:34 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi

But at least it cleared up my stomach ulcer I always thought it was leaving NZ that did that.

At least they don't pretend to do anything else but what it says on the label!!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:37 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you dare light up BEEEAAATCH!!!!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

At least they don't pretend to do anything else but what it says on the label!!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Don't you dare light up BEEEAAATCH!!!!!
Just rolling now
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:42 pm

Just rolling now
Down a very muddy decline I hope ...

it'll get you in the end, coz after 4 days I feel Soooooooo not any better?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

Down a very muddy decline I hope ...

it'll get you in the end, coz after 4 days I feel Soooooooo not any better?
I gave up between Christmas and New Year for a week and a bit and I didn't feel any better either. I felt quite virtuous, mind.

I also gave up for a year a couple of years ago (and that was in NZ so I really was very virtuous indeed) and didn't feel any better then. In fact, that was when I got the stomach ulcer.

I might give up again on Monday but what will I do now I'm not allowed licorice sticks?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:53 pm

Just rolling now
How much, if any, weight did people put on when they gave up the weed of Evildom??? I've probably consumed less calories thus far as not dared consume alcohol (loss of will power - hence 4 kids?! ) However, tonite have managed to drink like the true professional I am and get O.V.A.H (That's Oz for "over") the fag bit, but have munched through several counties annual supplies of crudites, dips and Doritos.

Would rather die thin, brown and wrinkly - call me old fashioned?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:55 pm

I gave up between Christmas and New Year for a week and a bit and I didn't feel any better either. I felt quite virtuous, mind.

I also gave up for a year a couple of years ago (and that was in NZ so I really was very virtuous indeed) and didn't feel any better then. In fact, that was when I got the stomach ulcer.

I might give up again on Monday but what will I do now I'm not allowed licorice sticks?
Humph - I gave up cold turkey (before bird flu) for 5 years - no patches, no problems?? Got 2 kids out of it mind?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:57 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

You two could "buddy" each other!!! You know like they do at A.A. When you feel yourself being tempted ( at 3 o'clock in the morning!!) you should call on each other for support

That would be fun!!! Mazi would be so symapthetic & understanding & Am Loolah would have the patience of a saint!!!! (NOT)
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:03 pm

You two could "buddy" each other!!! You know like they do at A.A. When you feel yourself being tempted ( at 3 o'clock in the morning!!) you should call on each other for support

That would be fun!!! Mazi would be so symapthetic & understanding & Am Loolah would have the patience of a saint!!!! (NOT)
Usually I'd say, "Bring it on" however, she scares the poo out of me!!! Plus is bi-lingual, NZ hating, rolly smoking, Danny fighting/winning Queen of mis-understood! Myself on the other hand have no buddies, like having no buddies.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:05 pm

Exsqueeze Me - have QUITline's number for that (came in patches pack). Like I'm going to speak to you now, tis midnite, Friday nite, had a drink, and you are???? Sat at end of phone, sober, to tell me how smoking is bad???? I could just phone my mother?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

Good plan
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Exsqueeze Me - have QUITline's number for that (came in patches pack). Like I'm going to speak to you now, tis midnite, Friday nite, had a drink, and you are???? Sat at end of phone, sober, to tell me how smoking is bad???? I could just phone my mother?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.