Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Girls Night Out Papamoa ...

Girls Night Out Papamoa ...

Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:12 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Girls Night Out Papamoa ...

... It's always me starting these types of threads?

But was talking with a few Ladies and the general consensus with the problems of babysitters was to use the men to sit the kids, seeing as they made them ... whilst we go out and have a few "quiet" drinks.

Anyone up for it and any suggestions?

I seem to remember Rain does "Ladies Night" on a Friday with half price bubbles (saw no mention of stripping firemen though?)
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

oolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really nice
Default Re: Girls Night Out Papamoa ...

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

But was talking with a few Ladies and the general consensus with the problems of babysitters was to use the men to sit the kids, seeing as they made them ... whilst we go out and have a few "quiet" drinks.

I seem to remember Rain does "Ladies Night" on a Friday with half price bubbles (saw no mention of stripping firemen though?)
Very good idea. How about one of the bars on the Strand? Or having one in all of the bars on the Strand?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Good idea! Is this as well as the night out on the 16th?

Being lazy (and older than Julie), I would prefer to stay in one establishment for the evening.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:39 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Id love to go out on a ladies night but unfortunately live to far from you oh well never mind dont seem anyone in this area on here (Wanganui)
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by love30stm
Id love to go out on a ladies night but unfortunately live to far from you oh well never mind dont seem anyone in this area on here (Wanganui)
Oolie is the epitome of lazy in that she wants to drink on the Strand as it's closer for her to sway home.

I was thinking 16th Nov is an awfully long way off, and that one's couples and on the Strand anyway.

I was hoping we could do hawge drinkathon at my neighbours ... I don't know them ... but that way I can stagger home and not have to clean up?

Let's have a beach party!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

oolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really nice

Oolie is the epitome of lazy in that she wants to drink on the Strand as it's closer for her to sway home.

I was thinking 16th Nov is an awfully long way off, and that one's couples and on the Strand anyway.

I was hoping we could do hawge drinkathon at my neighbours ... I don't know them ... but that way I can stagger home and not have to clean up?

Let's have a beach party!!
Was worth a try! I'll just be happy with a night out so dont mind where we go
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by oolie
Was worth a try! I'll just be happy with a night out so dont mind where we go
How about Friday 9th?

Latitude 37 in the Mount is nice? Where are all the others lurking? Just us lot?!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

How about Friday 9th?

Latitude 37 in the Mount is nice? Where are all the others lurking? Just us lot?!
I'll be there!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
I'll be there!
Excellent!

So far there's ;

Me
Liz
Julie
Gayle
Lorraine
Marika

Have to ask Helen seeing them tomorrow, and Paula, Cath - anyone lurking?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:55 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!

So far there's ;

Me
Liz
Julie
Gayle
Lorraine
Marika

Have to ask Helen seeing them tomorrow, and Paula, Cath - anyone lurking?
Seriously considering it!
Well, it could be my 'going away' night too!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by karonious
Seriously considering it!
Well, it could be my 'going away' night too!
We have a spare bed if you need somewhere to stay
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

How about Friday 9th?

If I wear a skirt can I come??
I`ll give Paula a nudge and try and get her to go which means I`ll have the kids. Doh.........was looking forward to slipping into a little red number!

Ash
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ash1
If I wear a skirt can I come??
I`ll give Paula a nudge and try and get her to go which means I`ll have the kids. Doh.........was looking forward to slipping into a little red number!

Ash
Would this be the same red dress you wore, last time?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Would this be the same red dress you wore, last time?

How bloody rude. I have more than one red dress I`ll have you know. I wont be wearing that red one again as apparently it made my groin look big!!

Ash
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Girls Night Out Papamoa ...

Originally Posted by Ash1
How bloody rude. I have more than one red dress I`ll have you know. I wont be wearing that red one again as apparently it made my groin look big!!

Ash
By the way, the low cut one, made your bum look big!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.