Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

GETTING THERE...................

GETTING THERE...................

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Post GETTING THERE...................

Hi everyone... This is all new to me...
My name is Sid,married to lisa with 2 step children..

Finally got the ball rolling for emigrating to NZ.. Got a job offer,signed the contract,now in the process of sorting visas and medicals out,so fingers crossed....
Hopefully moving to Palmerstone North.Looked on the internet,looks ok..
Does anybody have any views on the place...

Thanks
Sid & family..........
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GETTING THERE...................

Hi Sid and welcome. What part of Palmy you looking at?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: GETTING THERE...................

Hi thanks for reply...anywhere which is nice..
Been offered a job at the airport,so i suppose anywhere around there..
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squiddley
Hi everyone... This is all new to me...
My name is Sid,married to lisa with 2 step children..

Thanks
Sid & family..........
Hi again Sid, can I be nosy and ask how it went with taking the step kids out of UK? PM me if you'd rather not say here...or just tell me to mind my own business!!
What job you going to be doing at airport?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hi havent actually left the uk yet,just sorting visa now,going on a work to residence visa,family to follow shortly after i arrive in NZ..
All i have found out about step children is that you have to get permission off the other parent....
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:05 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by squiddley
Hi havent actually left the uk yet,just sorting visa now,going on a work to residence visa,family to follow shortly after i arrive in NZ..
All i have found out about step children is that you have to get permission off the other parent....
Hi Sid, cool name, I have a duaghter called Cyd!

Genesis is the expert for Palmerston North, you could send him a PM or post on the main forum re: the area.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi thanks for that,will try once i find my way around this Expats site
Cheers Sid
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey Sid .
Welcome to the forum and have some karma to start you off.

Exciting times ahead.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thaks for that..............
Exciting yes, lots to sort out though............
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:20 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya! welcome! Good luck with the meds and application, good stuff for getting a job offer already .