Getting Stressed

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:23 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice
Default Getting Stressed

Getting really fed up with this country need to get to NZ ASAP. :curse:
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:24 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting Stressed

Originally Posted by Want2goNow View Post
Getting really fed up with this country need to get to NZ ASAP. :curse:
Why the stress?

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:27 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad View Post
Why the stress?

Just got my course coming up and then the exam, and if I do not pass it then what other way are we going to get into NZ .
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:28 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Just got my course coming up and then the exam, and if I do not pass it then what other way are we going to get into NZ .
What course?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:30 am
Banned

Dreamweaver?

You could start by finishing off my site for me. Its taking forever

ANd it right and the very end of the project too
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:34 am
It Was Here This Morning

Dreamweaver?

You could start by finishing off my site for me. Its taking forever

ANd it right and the very end of the project too
Yes, doing a course in website design using Dreamweaver.
Not got any WD experience just popped into my local college(opp where I work) and signed up for it.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:39 am
Banned

Yes, doing a course in website design using Dreamweaver.
Not got any WD experience just popped into my local college(opp where I work) and signed up for it.
Well good luck with it mate

Wish I could build websites I would have saved a small fortune

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:41 am
It Was Here This Morning

Well good luck with it mate

Wish I could build websites I would have saved a small fortune

Well heres the deal, I pass the exam+ you set up a WD company+ you employ me = loads of money and a place in the sun for me
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:46 am
Banned

Well heres the deal, I pass the exam+ you set up a WD company+ you employ me = loads of money and a place in the sun for me
Done but first I need the site Ive got to be as good as it can be

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

get a job offer
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:23 am
It Was Here This Morning

Originally Posted by ezzkazz View Post
get a job offer
Only problem is that my work history is a bit chequered,

1: started a 3 year apprenticeship in mechanics lasted 12 months.
That was about 16 years ago.

2one a bricklaying course but it got stopped after 3 months due to lack of intrest.

3:Had many jobs over the years but have not got a skill in any of them.

So unless you know anyone who needs a BBQ on wheels where do I go next, hence the web design course.

So fingers crossed pass the exam then jump on the plane get a job offer and will not be stressed anymore....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:51 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Only problem is that my work history is a bit chequered,

1: started a 3 year apprenticeship in mechanics lasted 12 months.
That was about 16 years ago.

2one a bricklaying course but it got stopped after 3 months due to lack of intrest.

3:Had many jobs over the years but have not got a skill in any of them.

So unless you know anyone who needs a BBQ on wheels where do I go next, hence the web design course.

So fingers crossed pass the exam then jump on the plane get a job offer and will not be stressed anymore....
What other quals do you have?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:57 am
It Was Here This Morning

Originally Posted by sirplug View Post
What other quals do you have?
Got a GCSE grade D in English Lit, D in Enviromental Studies, D in Chemistry, D in History.
City & Guilds in Workshop Safety, Manual Handling, Personal Safety all grade A's.

I mucked about too much @ school and now regret acting the class clown.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:58 am
Banned

Got a GCSE grade D in English Lit, D in Enviromental Studies, D in Chemistry, D in History.
City & Guilds in Workshop Safety, Manual Handling, Personal Safety all grade A's.

I mucked about too much @ school and now regret acting the class clown.
You sound like me matey

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:01 am
It Was Here This Morning

You sound like me matey

The funny thing is the lad who was my sidekick in class has now got his own business and is minted.
Me stuck in a crappy job and skint.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.