Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Getting a bit cooler....

Getting a bit cooler....

Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting a bit cooler....

Just noticed that the nights have started to turn a bit cooler. Maybe autumn is on its way already? I'm putting a thicker duvet on my bed tonight as I just wasnt warm enough last night. The days are still lovely and warm though..... stunning day today!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting a bit cooler....

Originally Posted by SarahB
Just noticed that the nights have started to turn a bit cooler. Maybe autumn is on its way already? I'm putting a thicker duvet on my bed tonight as I just wasnt warm enough last night. The days are still lovely and warm though..... stunning day today!!
its been sticky down here at nights, & i'm the first one to put my bedsocks etc on
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
its been sticky down here at nights,
Its just sticky here in the daytime but not at nights. I do sleep in a cold room though at the back of the house that never gets any sun. It looks like its gonna be a beautiful day today.... just doing all the washing then planning a trip to the beach with kids later on.

Oh, I can hear little missy crying.... must go.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Its just sticky here in the daytime but not at nights. I do sleep in a cold room though at the back of the house that never gets any sun. It looks like its gonna be a beautiful day today.... just doing all the washing then planning a trip to the beach with kids later on.

Oh, I can hear little missy crying.... must go.
another lovely day here too. have fun Sarah , chat soon xx
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Are you! Already?! How is the baby doing in the heat?
Glorious today isn't it? I'm at work but having an hour break soon to take Lola to the beach.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's sticky too!! Bit cooler here too. Perfect.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

was quite chilly when I was stood on the train station at 7am this morning but it looks lovely out side now...am stuck in office

hope all is well with you and your new addition and the old one isnt too jealous or anything like that
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:04 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful, sunny, hot and not a cloud in the sky today. We are still sleeping with just a sheet and the fan on. Nooo!! Autumn can't be coming already!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm great thanks... littlun is doing ok and sleeping for 5 hours at night already....shes a bit coliccy sometimes but not too bad.... shes certainly not as easy going as DS was. DS doesnt seem to be jealous at all but he wont go near "Hayley Baby" as he calls her.

The days here are still as hot as ever.... I'm roasting here today in the house. Its just I noticed the nights were a bit cooler.... nice though, as its easier to sleep when its not sticky. Hope everyone is having a lovely warm day too!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:07 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get my hopes up, you lot. If it's getting to Autumn with you, then it's nearly Spring here. It was snowing sideways today, the wind was that awful, and I'll have quite the snowdrift to clear in below-freezing temperatures tomorrow before I'll be able to get out of the driveway. Please don't let it get too cold too soon! April needs to be lovely for us!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Dont worry its still roasting here during the day. Cant find clothes cool enough to wear at the moment. When I was pregnant I found myself wearing....ermm.... not a lot really and wandering around the house in bra and knickers as it was so hot...horrible sight!! Last autumn here was beautiful, nicer than summer actually. My parents left here first week in March last year and the day after they left it got really warm and cloudless beautiful days.... I remember the autumn well as I had some fantastic rides down on the beach with Zack, we cantered across the beach and into the sea... how fantastic was that!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:24 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry its still roasting here during the day. Cant find clothes cool enough to wear at the moment. When I was pregnant I found myself wearing....ermm.... not a lot really and wandering around the house in bra and knickers as it was so hot...horrible sight!! Last autumn here was beautiful, nicer than summer actually. My parents left here first week in March last year and the day after they left it got really warm and cloudless beautiful days.... I remember the autumn well as I had some fantastic rides down on the beach with Zack, we cantered across the beach and into the sea... how fantastic was that!
Cantering on the beach? I'm SOOOO jealous!

And you know what? There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, who cares how you were dressed?

Great to hear about your weather holding up!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Cantering on the beach? I'm SOOOO jealous!

And you know what? There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, who cares how you were dressed?

Great to hear about your weather holding up!
Yes it was soooo nice... I'm hopefully going to start riding again in the next few days.... my 6 weeks convalescence (sp?) is almost up and Im feeling good. I spent last friday evening with my horse, (just trimming him up and got his hooves trimmed) tried on his saddle and hes outgrown it....hes grown in the 6 months holiday hes just had. I'm looking forward to riding again specially now the weather is so gorgeous.

I felt like a whale and looked like I'd swallowed a huge beach ball... I went that shape with DS too..... but yesterday I fitted into my regular jeans again!!! But yeah I know what you mean!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:32 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Now you've had your baby you'll have a lot less blood coursing around your veins I expect Sarah and that will most likely be what's making you feel colder on a night.
Just my own theory though
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:57 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting warmer here! Off to Blighty tonight though so it may well be cold there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.