Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

General chit-chat and a how d'ya do!

General chit-chat and a how d'ya do!

Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default General chit-chat and a how d'ya do!

Hello all you wonderously gorgeous people with enormous privates. Probably. How the Jesus,Mary and,of course,Joseph are you all?
Just got back from Rome-what a stunning place it be!! Didn't get robbed,didn't get too drunk,didn't get too burnt,had a great time-weird.
Colosseum-2000 years-still haven't finished it-lazy Roman buggers.
Anyway-wassapnin,who's in? Who's out? Who's prime minister,number 1,anyone on their way to glory?
Hope you are all well,and wonderfully neat and tidy,with highlights in your hair and a damned good waxing where it's needed.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: General chit-chat and a how d'ya do!

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hello all you wonderously gorgeous people with enormous privates. Probably. How the Jesus,Mary and,of course,Joseph are you all?
Just got back from Rome-what a stunning place it be!! Didn't get robbed,didn't get too drunk,didn't get too burnt,had a great time-weird.
Colosseum-2000 years-still haven't finished it-lazy Roman buggers.
Anyway-wassapnin,who's in? Who's out? Who's prime minister,number 1,anyone on their way to glory?
Hope you are all well,and wonderfully neat and tidy,with highlights in your hair and a damned good waxing where it's needed.
Wondered why it was so quiet around here,
So you've been bugging the Italians! Did Donna enjoy her birthday trip?
Not much going on, I've come down from the doing kitchen table dance after being selected for pool EOI last Wednesday. Back to the reality of clearing loft and picking up dogs poo in back garden.
Having had flash flooding here in Surrey last Sunday the garage and gardens are drying out nicely now.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Not much going on, I've come down from the doing kitchen table dance after being selected for pool EOI last Wednesday. Back to the reality of clearing loft and picking up dogs poo in back garden.
Having had flash flooding here in Surrey last Sunday the garage and gardens are drying out nicely now.
Tis fantastic news for you and all the helinuks. Delighted for you!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Tis fantastic news for you and all the helinuks. Delighted for you!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Thanks. I thought so
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks. I thought so
Seriously,the relief must be magnificently overwhelming. NZ will benefit by having the likes of yourself oot there!
I'm only just realising how many hurdles there actually are! Get a bit more worried every week.Well done to you all.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seriously,the relief must be magnificently overwhelming. NZ will benefit by having the likes of yourself oot there!
I'm only just realising how many hurdles there actually are! Get a bit more worried every week.Well done to you all.
Kind words .
We're waiting for them to check the details, then the ITA package etc etc.
I'll just haunt the forum a bit longer.
Oh yes other news my very dyslexic daughter passed her AS levels, so relieved, she can go on to do the A2 now.whew!
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Hi all, we just recently invaded this site from deepest Kent and wished we had found it sooner. We have found you guys very entertaining and very helpful. We now have that big blue sticker in our passports now planning for a move early next year. Can't wait but at the same time finding it a bit scary.

Jac&Adie
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi H,
had a lovely trip - thanks.
Was your selection only last Wednesday? We came home to a flooded utility room but my parents were baby sitting so had dealt with the worst, although they had washed no clothes as they thought the washing machine might explode or something. Bang went the dream of coming back to no washing or drying!

Donna
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi H,
had a lovely trip - thanks.
Was your selection only last Wednesday? We came home to a flooded utility room but my parents were baby sitting so had dealt with the worst, although they had washed no clothes as they thought the washing machine might explode or something. Bang went the dream of coming back to no washing or drying!

Donna
my Parents were reluctant babysitters- glad you enjoyed Rome.
we had only just bought a freezer off ebay so I quickly stuck it onto bricks to get it out of the flood water and its still working thank goodness.
Are you back at work now?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

my Parents were reluctant babysitters- glad you enjoyed Rome.
we had only just bought a freezer off ebay so I quickly stuck it onto bricks to get it out of the flood water and its still working thank goodness.
Are you back at work now?
She is,got hospital bleep this savvy-with an enormous headache. I'm ironing then taking kids to see Over the Hedge,or some thing like. Glad your fridge was ok!