Gas Fitter

Old Aug 14th 2008, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

nicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gas Fitter

Thank you, thank you Bevs here. As suggested on here by numerous people, you are an absolute star. The info you have given was brilliant and just what we needed. I'll check out all the links you have kindly included for us. We were originally looking at moving to oz for a few yrs. We wanted to have the experience for ourselves and 2 children (age 10yrs and 1yr) we want a better lifestyle than the uk has to offer. Our original plan is to go over for a few yrs. We may stay on and make it more permanent , or come back to our family. We are relying on OH job to get us there. If we are going to struggle with oz we would consider NZ. (oz is first choice)
Do you or anyone know which offers the best opportunities for us?
Thanks in advance
and like i said, your a star.
Nicola
Old Aug 14th 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

nicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the roughnicola27 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gas Fitter

Sorry. Big thankyou also to spawny67 and riverside and to anyone else who may reply.
All your advise is much needed and much appreciated.