Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

GAH! Frustration!!

GAH! Frustration!!

Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:28 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default GAH! Frustration!!

OK so I've been wanting to actually book our tickets to NZ for our recce for a few weeks now. Hubby has dragged his feet on asking his bosses how much time off he can have, bearing in mind that all but about 3 days of it will be unpaid.

Hopefully he should find out on Monday. I'm getting exasperated! In these past couple of weeks the airfares have gone up US$150 each! Gaaaaaaaah!!!!

OK, thanks for letting me rant, feel better now. Could just about clobber his bosses, though, they've made him wait a week for an answer.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:32 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GAH! Frustration!!

Have a and down a bit love
Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:40 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Have a and down a bit love
Later, after we've seen Borat. But thanks Jack.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:54 pm
Maz

I'm all giddy and blushing like a schoolgirl. Jack called me "love".

(kidding )
Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm all giddy and blushing like a schoolgirl. Jack called me "love".

(kidding )
You poor thing
Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:57 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
You poor thing
*snort!* LOL
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:45 am
Maz

OK... this is bizarre... a couple of weeks ago we were looking at US$1,450 each. Then when I started this thread, it was up to US$1,605 each. Now it's dropped US$100 since then! This is really, really odd... I've never heard of prices dropping after they've gone up. Cheapest now is Qantas. Hope it stays that way. We're booking tomorrow evening after hubby gets the all-clear from work. Please keep fingers crossed for us for 3 weeks.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:32 pm
Maz

Hee hee! Still at $1,505. Cheapest now is Qantas. We just got the go-ahead for hubby to take 3 weeks off, so we'll be booking tonight. YEAH!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Maz
Hee hee! Still at $1,505. Cheapest now is Qantas. We just got the go-ahead for hubby to take 3 weeks off, so we'll be booking tonight. YEAH!!!!!!!
QUICK!!! Get them booked NOW!!!!!
(before prices go up LOL!)

Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:59 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GAH! Frustration!!

After Mrs Buzzy's torture at the hands of qantas I would happily pay hundreds of pounds more to fly with anyone else -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405635

Buzzy
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:37 pm
Maz

Ha ha Dave.

Buzzy, what did you hear back? I've had CRAP CRAP CRAP service from some airlines that others say are wonderful! Personally I LOVE flying with BA, I think they're awesome, they have been with every single journey I've done with them. One of my friends has only ever had a bad experience with them. Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you.

Interested on what you heard back from them.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 5:07 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GAH! Frustration!!

Originally Posted by Maz
Ha ha Dave.

Buzzy, what did you hear back? I've had CRAP CRAP CRAP service from some airlines that others say are wonderful! Personally I LOVE flying with BA, I think they're awesome, they have been with every single journey I've done with them. One of my friends has only ever had a bad experience with them. Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you.

Interested on what you heard back from them.
Nothing yet - but I am not expecting to until later this week.

Buzzy