Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Furniture Shops Etc

Furniture Shops Etc

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:59 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice
Default Furniture Shops Etc

Hello Again,

Well I think we have decided to take most of our furniture when we go but what furniture stores are there in NZ to buy decent sofas dining suites etc.

Thanks In Advance(TIA)
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:26 am
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Furniture Shops Etc

Originally Posted by Want2goNow
Hello Again,

Well I think we have decided to take most of our furniture when we go but what furniture stores are there in NZ to buy decent sofas dining suites etc.

Thanks In Advance(TIA)
http://www.furniturecourt.co.nz/

http://www.farmers.co.nz
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:32 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Tahnks a bundle just nosing now
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Tahnks a bundle just nosing now
Also:
www.bigsave.co.nz - cheap and cheerful
www.harveynorman.co.nz - department store stylie
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:55 am
It Was Here This Morning

Originally Posted by karonious
Also:
www.bigsave.co.nz - cheap and cheerful
www.harveynorman.co.nz - department store stylie
How did you know I am a gadget fan, cheers for the harveynorman link.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:15 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

How did you know I am a gadget fan, cheers for the harveynorman link.
See that webcam in front of you? - I have a gadget that can see straight through it And you really shouldn't do that in the lounge!!
Glad the link was useful
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:22 pm
conquering the world!

See that webcam in front of you? - I have a gadget that can see straight through it And you really shouldn't do that in the lounge!!
Glad the link was useful
Also.......
www.earlysettler.co.nz
I have never been in there, but it is another selection I guess
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:36 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Also.......
www.earlysettler.co.nz
I have never been in there, but it is another selection I guess
Cheers The Wife has furnished the house now............no money left for me buy a BIG BIG T.V
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

She said to buy DECENT sofas, dining suites etc.!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mazi
or he
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:30 am
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mazi

Helping them budget before they find the expensive stuff
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:34 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

There is also Freedom Furniture. They are quite a bit more expensive but the stuff is really really nice.

www.freedomfurniture.co.nz