Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Furnished rental close to kaiapoi, Rangiora areas

Furnished rental close to kaiapoi, Rangiora areas

Old Dec 24th 2009, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

SHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really niceSHAZMARK is just really nice
Default Furnished rental close to kaiapoi, Rangiora areas

Hello all

Looking for a furnished property late February for about a month, for a family of 4.

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated

Thanks

Mark
Old Dec 25th 2009, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Furnished rental close to kaiapoi, Rangiora areas

Please try

http://www.holidayhomes.co.nz/

http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/

I didn't search on Rangiora or Kaiapoi, but perhaps you will find something.

I do have firends who have an apartment they rent out at their lifestyle block in Ohoka. They take bookings through an agent. I can find out who that is and get back to you with a PM.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/properties/4562.asp

I did a quick look and found our friend's place. They are from England, but have been here for more than 20 years now I think. They are very nice people - David and Jackie.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

that place (above) is literally just around the corner from where we rented for a while. It's a really lovely spot