Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

Old Jul 29th 2014, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

janetlindsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

Hi, I know no one can help but just feeling frustrated with forms already and am only at the very start!
I got all the paperwork together to apply for Nursing Registration and sent it to the London Embassy address which was on the form.
I wrongly assumed that as I'm in the UK I send it to London as you do for the visa applications.
I paid for it to be signed for but can't trace where it is now, I spoke to someone on the phone who said it would have been passed onto another dept, who I phoned but they do not have it either.
If something is sent to the wrong address can't they just put return to sender then I could send it to the right place myself?
Also if you have to send it to NZ why is there a London address for somewhere that is nothing to do with nursing registration on the form?
I'm gutted at the waste of time and that I have to get references and letter from my employer again as they can't be copies, luckily everything else was.
Old Jul 29th 2014, 7:21 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

oh dear, hope you can get it sorted
Old Jul 29th 2014, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

This really, really sucks. I feel for you.

All I can say is try not to panic or get upset about this - probably seem impossible, but the reason I say this is that the process is not a quick one anyway and even though it's human nature to want to know that things are making progress and it's, at best, irksome when something appears to have fallen over and you can't get any information about what's what.

With a bit of luck, if this does go to the wrong place they'll return it to you.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

Oh no...hope you can retrieve your documents etc.

As for the address in the UK.... it is under the section of the form about immigration however I can see how this can be misleading.

Good luck

Gill
Old Jul 30th 2014, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frustrated with forms! - Nursing registration address - paperwork lost

Ergh. How sucky. Believe me though when you finally get that registration it will be worth it. (I won't admit to whooping and kissing my certificate).