Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Frontier New Zealand

Frontier New Zealand

Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:21 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of
Default Frontier New Zealand

Where abouts do the really hardy souls go to? You know the types : Big beards, gold mining equipment, fondness for chewing dried meat etc.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:51 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontier New Zealand

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
Where abouts do the really hardy souls go to? You know the types : Big beards, gold mining equipment, fondness for chewing dried meat etc.
We are all here ... www.oldwesttown.co.nz/about_us.html

And if you've got $8 million you can buy it!!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:05 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
We are all here ... www.oldwesttown.co.nz/about_us.html

And if you've got $8 million you can buy it!!!
Brilliant! thanks for the link
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
Brilliant! thanks for the link
I'm the one with the beard!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:16 am
Banned

I'm the one with the beard!
The Judge. Love it. Would be so cool to do that with a group of mates. I love westerns. I've lost count of how many times i've seen unforgiven.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:21 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

naah - forget all of that, THIS is the place to be:

www.shantytown.co.nz

About as cheesy as it gets, with faux chinese 'coolies', a house of ill repute, panning for gold and even a real steam train.

Sweet as bro
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton

www.shantytown.co.nz

About as cheesy as it gets, with faux chinese 'coolies', a house of ill repute, panning for gold and even a real steam train.

Sweet as bro
Im moving to ShantyTown tomorrow. Just one problem. No horse.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton

www.shantytown.co.nz

Sweet as bro
Yes, but this is why the other one is sooo funny, coz he doesn't really know why he built it!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10453001
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:34 am
Banned

Yes, but this is why the other one is sooo funny, coz he doesn't really know why he built it!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10453001
What a great story. I wonder what I would do with a spare 8 mill? Could I start a decent football team here in NZ with that? Fancy being the govnor.

Last edited by mingusdynasty; Jul 24th 2007 at 9:44 am.